• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cool Random Images Thread

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'll call your dino riders and bet one Chris Walken building Optimus Prime in his Garage.... (w/ a tab cola)

1207009025230.jpg

R

RDF

042711pod01_J.jpg

ELBOWED: Meagan Duhamel hit Eric Radford with her elbow as the Canadian pair performed at the ISU Figure Skating World Championships in Moscow [on April 27, 2011]. (Dmitry Lovetsky/Associated Press)

042011pod14_J.jpg

ON DASHER, ON DANCER: Reindeer pulled their jockeys in the Reindeer Cup Championship Drive [on April 20, 2011] in Inari, Finland. Every autumn, the nation’s reindeer cooperatives send some of the animals to slaughter, save others for breeding and send the rest to be trained as work reindeer. In the spring, they compete. (Kimmo Brandt/European Pressphoto Agency)

And in [belated] honor of Cinco de Mayo:
101510pod03_J.jpg

LUCHA LIBRE: A wrestler performed at the unveiling of the Pan American Games countdown clock in Guadalajara, Mexico, [on October 14, 2010]. The Games will be held in Guadalajara in October 2011. (Alejandro Acosta/Reuters)

R

RDF

0420hondros02.JPG_J_20110420203857.jpg

A rebel fighter celebrates as his comrades fire a rocket barrage toward the positions of troops loyal to Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi on April 14, 2011 west of Ajdabiyah, Libya.

032411pod13_J.jpg

SURREAL: A 15-meter (49-foot) head was fixed on a torso with cranes and integrated into a floating stage on Lake Constance near Bregenz, Austria, [on March 24, 2011]. It is part of the stage setting for the opera ‘Andre Chenier’ by Italian composer Umberto Giordano, which will premiere in July. (Felix Kaestle/Associated Press)

[I already provided one pic of this big drill, but couldn’t resist another.]
032311pod09_J.jpg

MAN AGAINST THE MACHINE: A miner climbed on excavated rocks after a giant drill machine broke through a section of the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland [on March 23, 2011]. Crossing the Alps, the world’s longest train tunnel should become operational at the end of 2016. (Arnd Wiegmann/Reuters)

á´…eparted

passages
If you just saw the images I post without knowing anything else about it, I bet nearly everyone would assume I am a girl. :tongue:.

pati%2Byang.jpg

417px-Model_Balancing.jpg

eddy+stevens+artist.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We're good with random, right?

tumblr_ndnwuicLCs1tc0bnlo1_500.gif