• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Music-Related Guilty Pleasure.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh and for a good laugh at my expense, i am actually in this video, see if you can guess which one is me...clue it was more than 15 years ago.

[YOUTUBE="47k94dIkz6A"]oops[/YOUTUBE]

Girl with the white top and blue cardigan??? :)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Girl with the white top and blue cardigan??? :)

Yep, and pigtails.Schoolgirl. I was 18 i think but it was my own old school uniform, i stopped growing at 12.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yep, and pigtails.Schoolgirl. I was 18 i think but it was my own old school uniform, i stopped growing at 12.

Oh how cute you were! You did look suppppper young :), how did you end up in that video? Where you a raver!!? ;)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh how cute you were! You did look suppppper young :), how did you end up in that video? Where you a raver!!? ;)

Raver ha hell no! Really wasn't my scene. I did loads of vids and ads back then through an agency. I'm still with them but i need to go and do new pics so they can update my pics on the website. Think i'm derailing this thread...sorry op.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I like "Sweet Caroline"
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wh6NBLPwY"]both the Glee Version[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w-_Vtttrfc&fmt=18"]and the Neil Diamond Version[/YOUTUBE]

But It gives me warm fuzzy feelings

colourscientist

lol, i like most of what's linked here. but come on, life's too short. you'd think these were good anyway if they were served in a less cheesy context.

Noon

RedOne + sound isolation = endless love :wubbie:
So much love that I feel silly/guilty.

Then there's the fact that I enjoy some RuPaul songs too.
Guilty pleasure indeed.

LeftKick

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5 sp
I'm a 40 yr old guy, and normally listen to Pink Floyd, (mostly pre-Wall) Zepplin, Metalica, The Cult, Supertramp,Yes, ya know... rock stuff. Not too many people know I have a couple Siouxie and the Banshees and Frankie Goes to Hollywood albums. I just found a copy of an Eminem album too.... "said this looks like a job for me so everybody-just follow me cause we need a little-controversy cause it feels so empty without me"... turn up da bass!