• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

90's Nickelodeon

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi everyone! I have recently been craving some shows from my childhood. My friend once bought me an illegal complete set of Are You Afraid of the Dark. It was awesome but then I spilled roman noodles all over it.... Anyway, does anyone have any ideas of where I can buy some of the early Nick stuff (AYAOTD, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute Your Shorts, etc.)? Obviously I would prefer legit copies but if anyone knows a trustworthy site to get them (bootlegged or no) I would really appreciate it! I do have the first seasons of both Clarissa and Pete and Pete as well as a crappy version of Salute Your Shorts. I used to own Are You Afraid and Doug as well... but unfortunately Doug also got ruined in the great spill of '07.

Don't y'all miss Snick at night? I have a four year old and I shed a tear whenever I think about the lack of fun late night shows for kids now (no more Snick or TGIF, etc.). Instead they get all that educational crap like Word Girl and Dora and whatnot. :D

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Just google the name of the tv show and 'dvd'. Like "Clarissa explains it all DVD". I've never seen or heard of half of these. I can only remember Doug.

Thanks for the help but I don't know if you noticed, those Are You Afraid of the Dark seasons on amazon are about $250 which is why I'm hoping to find random sites to get them from. Also, I'm pretty sure they only have the first season of Clarissa on amazon and the Disney version of Doug, not the Nickelodeon version. And if you've never heard of these shows you should check them out, they're saweet. Although my guess is that you wouldn't like them unless you grew up with them because they are all actually pretty lame. But I love 'em.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
s5baz5.jpg

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they have a lot of nicktoons on netflix right now, it's all really easy to find for free though.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ahhh Real Monsters
Rocko's Modern Life
PINKY & THE BRAIN
Angry Beavers
PINKY & THE BRAIN
All That
Hey Arnold
PINKY & THE BRAIN

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i love pinky and the brain and animaniacs
hellllllllooooooooooooooo nurse

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
90's nickelodeon was my childhood; all I did during that part of my life was watch epic shoes like Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Angry Beavers, All That, Kablam!, Keenan and Kel . . . I miss those days.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yay for the new 90s programming block!

I pretty much lived in the world of 90s nickelodeon. I hope they fit in as much 90s awesome into that block as possible ;)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yay for the new 90s programming block!

I pretty much lived in the world of 90s nickelodeon. I hope they fit in as much 90s awesome into that block as possible ;)

Wait a second, what 90s block??? Am I missing something that could be life changing??