• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

words with friends

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
anyone else play this? My aunt got me into it and I'm playing against her, my brother, and sister in law. I even bought an Ipod touch to play.

It's basically scrabble but it's also addictive and now I have a word of a day app and and look at the dictionary word of the day as well.

If anyone's interested in playing my handel is prplchknz

Last edited by a moderator:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, but I play lexulous with my friends. We've had ongoing games for the last 3 or 4 months. It's just like scrabble, (it is scrabble.) It's a facebook/ iphone app. I love the slow pace of the game... Nice to be able to a slap a scrabble word down every day. I love that game.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
anyone else play this? My aunt got me into it and I'm playing against her, my brother, and sister in law. I even bought an Ipod touch to play.

It's basically scrabble but it's also addictive and now I have a word of a day app and and look at the dictionary word of the day as well.

If anyone's interested in playing my handel is prplchknz
yessssssssssssss i love this game!

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Words With Friends!

If you have it, let me know. We should play a game, or two, or three...

If you don't, but you have a smartphone, you should download it.

Fun fun fun!!!!

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
:doh: I'll start a game with you right now, but I probably won't continue to play this evening, it's a bit too late.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, I'm headed to bed myself. Start up a game and we can play one round, just to get the vicious ball rolling.