• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Incredible Hulk trailer (Upcoming Ed Norton movie)

sassafrassquatch

Oh yeah. Much better than the first one. I never thought they would remake an adaptation so quickly. I figured once Michael bay or some other shitty director wiped his ass with a story it was over.

*desperately hoping for a proper Doom movie*

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I figured once Michael bay or some other shitty director wiped his ass with a story it was over.

haha.

I'm glad they're casting Ed Norton for Bruce Banner. Definitely expecting this to be leagues better than the last one. Not that it will take much to accomplish that.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I liked the design of the 2003 CG Hulk better than this one. It looked so revolutionary at the time...this CG Hulk looks...meh.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*desperately hoping for a proper Doom movie*

I couldn't agree with you more here. Doom 3 (basically a remake of the first game) was especially a great concept and could have been made into an epic Lord of the Rings-scale movie with vivid Hell battle sequences as well as lush Martian environments. It's a shame the movie got watered down into another DNA experiment movie almost as bad as the Resident Evil films. :rolli:

sassafrassquatch

20041208l.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We're currently discussing my proposition for a Sonic the Hedgehog movie in my shiny new blog! It also sorta derailed into a Mortal Kombat discussion, and I wouldn't mind seeing a proper Mortal Kombat movie made, either!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Iron Man looks to be the most impressive movie of the summer, effects-wise.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The first Mortal Kombat wasn't too bad, though.

Another video game movie I enjoyed was Super Mario Bros., for some odd reason, despite not having much to do with the game.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I actually first heard about that trailer from watching Robot Chicken on adult swim, and them making fun of the Hulk in general.

But either way im pleased with the way the new one looks and how "nothing in the first one EVER happened", lmao.