• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anna Paquin - classification

Speaks for itself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
I'd say significantly above average. While I think she's easily more attractive than the other celebrities mentioned in the thread, that's not really the point. When compared to the general population, it's hard to think she wouldn't be more attractive than 8 of 10 random people pulled off the street. Next time you go outside, pay attention to the first ten people you see.

yeah, but you live in the US, right? lots of uglies there.

[basks in aussie cuteness]

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Exactly. The disparity of "beauty resources" is disrupting the playing field.

I'd bet money that if either of us had the same army of people dedicated to maintaining our peak physical appearance, we would blow that broad out of the water. Conversely, if she had a regular beauty routine like us, we'd still blow her out of the water.

anna-paquin-stephen-moyer-birthday.jpg

She's just a'ight, but if her face contorts into an expression outside of her Top 3 Safe Red Carpet Smiles, it morphs horrifically illustrating her unflattering physiognomy:
4881284530_41e5e72106.jpg

:rofl1:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that's the firefly girl, right? If yes, I'm amazed at how much worse she looks with blonde hair.

She's still well above the general population (well....after airbrushing etc, so who knows really), but probably average to below average as a celebrity, in blonde anyway. She looks better when she doesn't appear to have makeup on. Maybe above average in brunette, if we're being generous about the definition of "celebrity" for averages.

(she's no paris hilton :laugh:)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ohh nevermind then. In the top pic she looks just like the mechanic girl. Maybe I'm just crazy. :laugh:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just wanted to note that I hated The Piano. That is all.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Piano was so overrated that it actually made me angry.

I enjoyed it, but I was also oblivious to any of the hype surrounding it. I forget how it was that I came to watch it at all, but I knew nothing of it before I did.

Relevant addition: She was no better looking as a child. I guess it's the beady eyes that weird me out.

anna_paquin12.jpg

Vicious, I know.

Last edited:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In fact, I wish I could demote my poll vote now.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she looks nicest in the first pic of the OP. She is average, though.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Women hatin' on other women.

Typical!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, I said she was average, which isn't hating. So there.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
She is MUCH better looking as a brunette. I'm not sure why everything thinks they need to go blonde. I saw Janine Turner on a show the other day, and she's gone blonde, and it makes her look like Paula Deen's cousin from Savannah or something. She was so striking as a brunette. Kirstie Alley makes a weird blonde, too.