• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Video Game?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
PS1
RPG: Final Fantasy 8, Legend of Legaia, Legend of the Dragoon,
Adventure:Tomb Raider 3, Resident Evil 2 and 3 Nemesis,
Racing simulator: Gran Turismo 1 and 2
Flight Simulator: Ace Combat 2,and 3,
Sports: Winning Eleven, Fifa 99;
Action: Tenchu 1: Stealth Assasins, Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assasins
Fighting: Soul Blade, Bloody Roar, Bushido Blade, Mortal Kombat 4; Tekken 3
Emulator N64: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.
PC:
RTS: Command and Conquer General , Command and Conquer General Zero Hour, Age of Empire 3 Vanilla, War Chief, Asian Dynasties.
Racing Simulator: Need For Speed 2
Splinter Cell, Max Payne, Lord of The Ring
Others: Samurai Showdown IV, Marvel Super Heroes
PS2: Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn.

Ducktales (NES)

The Cat

Staff member
Darkwood is looking mighty tempting to me

Looking forward to The Outer Worlds. It definitely shares my sense of humor and Obsidian still knows how to make an RPG, unlike that other company. :dry:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just reinstalled Morrowind with the expansions I never played as a child, Bloodmoon and Tribunal, as well as an overhaul mod making massive improvements on sound and graphics. I'm rolling a Dunmer battlemage this time to get more into roleplaying mode as a native of Morrowind, a member of House Telvanni and the reincarnation of Nerevar. Apparently the developers originally intended for you to be able to join Dagoth Ur, and if the option had been available, I would have. I fought for the expulsion of the Imperial mongrels in Skyrim and I wish to do the same now.

The Cat

Staff member
I like the Zelda games too,

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sooo many to name I like hmmm Dragon Age,mass effect, torchlight Fallout

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I remember that I used to be fond of playing championship manager. I recruited a lot of youngsters to develop further into a star player. When I played, I used to sell the current star player in the football club so that I managed to raise money. The latest champhionship manager that I played is Championship Manager 2008. In the game, I could bring a low division club like Nottingham Forrest to Premier Division from the Second Division. I brought them further to win the champhion league.
Let see whether I still remember the youngsters name in CM 2008: Anthony Van Den Borre, Belgium, position, right back/full back. I bought him from Anderlecht. Vincent Kompany, A Belgian, Center Back. I bought him grom Anderlecht. Danielle Dessena, an Italian, Holding Midfielder, Aiden Mc Geady, Scottish, Arda Turan, A Turkish, position Left Winger, Giovanni, Brazil, position Right Winger.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

giphy.gif

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Battlefield 3 PS3.

The Cat

Staff member
the next VG Ive got my eye on is Jurassic World Evolution. I'll be waiting for it to go down in price a good bit, but its got some good cheats out for it so I might only wait for a month or two. At the very least I'll wait till I'm done redecorating the house.

I'm hoping there are some interesting mods that are devloped while Im anticipating this game for myself.

I've always enjoyed games like this. And moreover, I probably love dinosaurs more than humans. I'm looking forward to building a successful park as eccentric visionary Jack Malcolm, and estranged son of Dr Ian Malcolm. I will make a glorious dinosaur themed park, and then honor my father's legacy and my grand vision by developing humanities perfect apex predator. And then...I shall unleash them upon the earth. From my islands, an army of dinosaurs shall spread across the world, they shall be fruitful and multiply. Finally placing mankind in the active ecosystem again. The streets shall run red with the blood of the cow people masses. Cities will burn, civilizations will fall; technology will fail as dinosaurs once again rule the earth. But it will not be, as some might expect, the end. Humanity will live on, for I will create a race of hybrids to bridge the gap between human and dinosaur.
d4yhb3a-27dc896c-6e14-4df7-96da-1daaecdbefec.jpg

And when the trees and new dinsuaric eden I shall create is aesthetically pleasing enough, they shall find the huddled masses of humanity hiding in the lush green ruins of cities, and teach them the ways of the dinorider.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'd play literally anything right now to rescue me from this unbearable boredom.
*taps fingers on table*

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Injustice 2, Swtor, Dragon Age Inquisition, Mass Effect, any story focused choice based or fighting type stuff tends to be my favorite. Especially if they combine the two.

yeghor

As a kid
Dizzy - for exploration and item use aspect
Rick Dangerous - platformer
Head over Heels - Isometric puzzle game - Never get to finish it

Teens
Dune - RTS
Master of Orion - 4X strategy
Heretic - 3D Shooter RPG
Ultima Stygian Abyss - 3D adventure RPG
Eye of the Beholder - DnD RPG
Wing Commander series - Space simulation
Castle Wolfenstein - 3D Shooter
Spear of Destiny - 3D Shooter
Fallout 1 - Isometric RPG
Wizardy 8 - Open world RPG3D RPG
Hexen - 3D RPG/shooter
X-wing star wars - Space sim
Homeworld - Space RTS
Gothic - Open world RPG
Elder Scrolls - Open world RPG
Blade of Darkness - 3D Hack and Slash
Subwar 2050 - Submarine Sim
B17 Flying Fortress - 3D Bomber Sim
Star Wars KOTOR - 3D RPG
Might and Magic 9 - Open world RPG
Deux Ex - 3D RPG
Ice Wind Dale - Isometric RPG
GTA III - Open World
Beyond Good and Evil - 3D Adventure
Lost Vikings - Platformer
Test Drive - Open world 3d driving sim
Prince of Persia - Platformer

and Many more that I don't recall.

Lately
Subnautica - Survival sim/adventure
Dark Souls III - 3D hack and slash
Wasteland II - Isometric RPG
Hollow Knight - Platformer/Adventure
Ori series - Platformer/Adventure
The long dark - 3D Survival
Bomber Crew - 3D bomber sim

I don't enjoy PvP style competitive games, I am not very good at them. I cannot enjoy playing games since my 30s though, usually end up leaving them unfinished if they don't pique my interest.

Edit:

Syndicate - RTS/RPG
X-com series - RTS
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver - 3D Hack and Slash
Rune - 3D Hack and Slash
System Shock 2 - 3D Adventure
Half Life - 3D Shooter
Nexus the Jupiter Incident - Space RTS
Space Rangers - Space RTS
Star Wolves - Space RTS
Alien vs Predator (2000) - 3D Shooter

Last edited:

yeghor

A nice site that does satirical reviews of video games.

Elden Ring - by Honest Game Trailers

Apeironstella

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Special mention for SOMA and Witch's Heart, but most likely Danganronpa V3, even if I wouldn't necessarily say it's the objectively best game I ever played, so much as there are multiple things that really clicks with me (with multiple things I also don't like about it), and it's a game where the catbox of what truly happened has yet to open if ever, so of course I've been obsessing over what likely happened in that game.

I'm sure there are more (like Antichamber) I'm forgetting but had a big impact on me, but I had to mention V3 for basically being the game I've been focusing on last few years.

yeghor

Special mention for SOMA and Witch's Heart, but most likely Danganronpa V3, even if I wouldn't necessarily say it's the objectively best game I ever played, so much as there are multiple things that really clicks with me (with multiple things I also don't like about it), and it's a game where the catbox of what truly happened has yet to open if ever, so of course I've been obsessing over what likely happened in that game.

I'm sure there are more (like Antichamber) I'm forgetting but had a big impact on me, but I had to mention V3 for basically being the game I've been focusing on last few years.
I liked SOMA too, a simple 3D adventure game but makes you ponder on what conscience and life really means.