User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

I remember that I used to be fond of playing championship manager. I recruited a lot of youngsters to develop further into a star player. When I played, I used to sell the current star player in the football club so that I managed to raise money. The latest champhionship manager that I played is Championship Manager 2008. In the game, I could bring a low division club like Nottingham Forrest to Premier Division from the Second Division. I brought them further to win the champhion league.
    Let see whether I still remember the youngsters name in CM 2008: Anthony Van Den Borre, Belgium, position, right back/full back. I bought him from Anderlecht. Vincent Kompany, A Belgian, Center Back. I bought him grom Anderlecht. Danielle Dessena, an Italian, Holding Midfielder, Aiden Mc Geady, Scottish, Arda Turan, A Turkish, position Left Winger, Giovanni, Brazil, position Right Winger.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954 sp/so

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Battlefield 3 PS3.
    神.
    신.

I have a lot of great memories of The Great Escape on the ZX Spectrum and C64 and Wizball on those systems too.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    487 sp/sx

the next VG Ive got my eye on is Jurassic World Evolution. I'll be waiting for it to go down in price a good bit, but its got some good cheats out for it so I might only wait for a month or two. At the very least I'll wait till I'm done redecorating the house.

I'm hoping there are some interesting mods that are devloped while Im anticipating this game for myself.

I've always enjoyed games like this. And moreover, I probably love dinosaurs more than humans. I'm looking forward to building a successful park as eccentric visionary Jack Malcolm, and estranged son of Dr Ian Malcolm. I will make a glorious dinosaur themed park, and then honor my father's legacy and my grand vision by developing humanities perfect apex predator. And then...I shall unleash them upon the earth. From my islands, an army of dinosaurs shall spread across the world, they shall be fruitful and multiply. Finally placing mankind in the active ecosystem again. The streets shall run red with the blood of the cow people masses. Cities will burn, civilizations will fall; technology will fail as dinosaurs once again rule the earth. But it will not be, as some might expect, the end. Humanity will live on, for I will create a race of hybrids to bridge the gap between human and dinosaur.
    And when the trees and new dinsuaric eden I shall create is aesthetically pleasing enough, they shall find the huddled masses of humanity hiding in the lush green ruins of cities, and teach them the ways of the dinorider.

My 'people skills' are 'rusty'.
    Pardon me, but I have spent the last 'year' as a multi-dimensional wavelength of celestial intent...
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
    I am Catstiel; I'm an Angel of the Lord.

My favourite video game is pokemon ultra shiny gold sigma and this game is very interesting.

Saprophytic Aphrodite Peter Deadpan's Avatar

I'd play literally anything right now to rescue me from this unbearable boredom.
    *taps fingers on table*
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell

MBTI
    eNTp
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Injustice 2, Swtor, Dragon Age Inquisition, Mass Effect, any story focused choice based or fighting type stuff tends to be my favorite. Especially if they combine the two.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)
    House: Slytherin
    ENTP-Ti / Logical

9w8, 5w4, 3w4 sx/so

In theory: the wings create a strong 4ish imprint

How fascinating the mind is.