• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Video Game?

yeghor

Special mention for SOMA and Witch's Heart, but most likely Danganronpa V3, even if I wouldn't necessarily say it's the objectively best game I ever played, so much as there are multiple things that really clicks with me (with multiple things I also don't like about it), and it's a game where the catbox of what truly happened has yet to open if ever, so of course I've been obsessing over what likely happened in that game.

I'm sure there are more (like Antichamber) I'm forgetting but had a big impact on me, but I had to mention V3 for basically being the game I've been focusing on last few years.
I liked SOMA too, a simple 3D adventure game but makes you ponder on what conscience and life really means.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Is online poker a video game? I wish it wasn't banned in Australia now, I was a winning player.

I played an advanced version of the gameboy game solar striker, and it was really cool.

Super smash melee on gamecube was also really cool. My character was Yoshi, and I also liked Falco and Dr Mario.

simeon

You can read about games here waterwalk . I always read useful information on this site. Also on the site you can often see updates and there is always fresh news. I am very pleased with the site as it can find many interesting things for yourself. I think you will be satisfied with our website. I advise you to have a look at it. It is very easy to use and you will be able to get familiar with it very quickly.

Last edited:

yeghor

I've missed out on Eternal Darkness but it looks like a nice horror game, mechanics feel similar to Tomb Raider, I suppose. It reminded me of the first 3D Cthulhu-like horror game I played called Alone in the Dark.

It wasn't anything like I've played before so I remember it giving me quite a rush at the time.

Alone in the Dark 1 - Intro

yeghor

I haven't played this RTS game but liked the trailer, it has nice spin to it.

Grey Goo launch trailer

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Welp, I finally picked up subnautica. I'm definitely a thalassochist. I hate and love everything about this game. I have never actually fear screamed in a game before. Its one of the few games I wish had a multiplayer or coop option. But I guess that would just be sea quest.

oxter5

what's your favorite video game. feel free to list several if you can't decide. Embarking on the adventurous journey through book of dead was a game-changer! From the immersive storyline to the thrilling gameplay, every spin felt like a step closer to unraveling ancient secrets. With strategic bets and calculated moves, the game offered not just entertainment but also substantial wins. As the reels aligned, the exhilarating rush of landing the coveted symbols was beyond words. 'Book of Dead' isn't just a slot game; it's a saga that rewards persistence and strategy. This enthralling quest not only delivered substantial wins but also fueled my passion for gaming. Undoubtedly, it's a testament to the fusion of excitement and success within the gaming realm."
the witcher 3

Last edited: