• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Lost character...?

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
i'd say four going to one (the four's "direction of integration"), struggling to, beating himself up. but mostly achieving it in a healthy way.

I can see this. At first, Locke was only responsible for himself. So, he didn't have that practical "get things done" skillset of the 1. However, as he has become the leader of the "others," he has had to take on more responsibility and more of a "get it done" attitude than when he was alone on his quest. I can see how this would be journey of 4 to 1 possibly.

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Jack's father is the same type as Jack. In my opinion.

You're probably right.

I would say Locke. I'm not sure what type he is, but he has that type 4 need to be special/individual that I can really identify with. He's not selfish about it either, he wants everyone to stay on the island and be special with him. :D

Locke is an Enneagram 5 INTP (Ti). You can see this most clearly in his backstory scenes.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
You're probably right.

Locke is an Enneagram 5 INTP (Ti). You can see this most clearly in his backstory scenes.

Hmm... backstory yes. He is searching for "competency" in his past. But, in his present and future, there is no issue of competency, and he's searching for "specialness." His status is no longer based on his competency, but his special place among the Others, which really isn't based on his abilities at all. So, it looks like there are two avenues here, and I'm not sure which is the stronger pull... Good point about the backstories though.