• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Lost character...?

Matt G

MBTI Type
INTJ
No manky island hair on this lot is there

Am watching series 3 as we speak on sky one, bout 1/2 through..

Identify with? - Anyone remember Boone (Not because I fancy my sister I quickly note, but in other ways....) my favourite character is Sawyer.... I guess he is the image of a guy I wished I had a bit more confidence to be like in some respects was when I was in my twenties.. i.e some girls love a b*stard don't they? (Kate being the classic - torn between the rogue and the good man) plus I love his off the cuff nickname throwing, some take a few seconds longer to click than others...

And as for the general fancy question that is emerging in the thread, how can so many beautiful people survive on an island for 3 months + and still have such beautifiul hair, skin, etc etc

No sign of dietary deficiency or manky hair on Kate, Jin, Claire is there? Shannon probably has gone a bit manky by now bless her (sorry, bad taste - but it is only a story, sure she's out there somewhere blonde bob and v.long legs immaculate as ever...)

m

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Locke reminds me of the youthful idealist I once was, and Sawyer reminds me of the dry and sarcastic realist I've become.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
John Locke. His personality resembles Jesus the most ;)

seriously : he's calm, has a monotone voice, he's a confidant, a decisionmaker, he seems like a 1on1 type of person, he seems honest & you can't pinpoint him on an emotional or rational preference.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I've been pondering it off and on and I believe I identify most with Juliet.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
None of them comes to mind. I identify with Erick in the 70's show, Wilson in House, Hiro in Heroes and a lot of other people in a lot of other series and movies, but I can't think of any in Lost. Are there any NFPs in Lost?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh yeah, now that you mention her..she seems very INFJ.

Yes, she's very typical INFJ, matching up with many female INFJs I know here.

Sun is either a more lower-key INFJ than Juliet or a more structured than average INFP.

John Locke.... you can't pinpoint him on an emotional or rational preference.

Jah, he's INxP... and it's hard to tell whether he's a mystical thinker or an over-abstracted feeler. He definitely is a "sign-seeker."

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm Kate, even though I'm not on the run I think she's pretty so I'd like to be her. :smile:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like to DO Kate.

I don't really relate to any character more than the others. Depends on what is happening. Too many secrets.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
For those of you who don't watch LOST, this is Kate.

evangeline_lilly1.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So do you think she is prettier than you are now?

(I think you're both gorgeous, but in different ways. Everyone is unique. So why would you want to look like her?)

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP

evangeline_lilly1.jpg

Hm... or more correctly:

For those of you who don't watch LOST, this is a picture of the actress Evangeline Lilly on a beach.
/nitpick :harhar:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
So do you think she is prettier than you are now?

(I think you're both gorgeous, but in different ways. Everyone is unique. So why would you want to look like her?)
:blush: Geez Jennifer what a nice thing to say! :hug:Her body is definitely something to aspire to (not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous). I am working on it. I start working out with my ENFJ personal trainer friend on Friday. I told her to kick my ass so I probably won't be able to walk Saturday. :shock:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:blush: Geez Jennifer what a nice thing to say! :hug:

And I even meant it! ;)

Her body is definitely something to aspire to (not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous).

Oh, I know why women (and men) think she's attractive. She does have the perfect, small, fit frame, with a beautiful face and great hair and personality to match. (Quiet, gracious, kind, yet tenacious and tough.)

It is just funny when I see so many women wanting to be a different woman... especially when they're often beautiful, and other women would like to be them in turn. :(

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
And I even meant it! ;)

Oh, I know why women (and men) think she's attractive. She does have the perfect, small, fit frame, with a beautiful face and great hair and personality to match. (Quiet, gracious, kind, yet tenacious and tough.)

It is just funny when I see so many women wanting to be a different woman... especially when they're often beautiful, and other women would like to be them in turn. :(
I'm retarded and read "be" instead of identify with. I don't really want to be her because I am happy with my life and for all I know she may be miserable. Plus I'd miss my house and being stuck on a possibly haunted freaky island would totally suck. You NT's! ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being Lost would be so cool!
(Aside from the lack of hot showers and toilet plumbing.)

You can be alone if you want.
Everything is new and able to be explored.
And being intuitively smart really shines if you have to bootstrap things.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
Jah, he's INxP... and it's hard to tell whether he's a mystical thinker or an over-abstracted feeler. He definitely is a "sign-seeker."

I think he's both abstract & (therefor?) mystical (in the sense of hard to know). I have my doubts about the P cause usually he seems more serious than loose.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's both abstract & (therefor?) mystical (in the sense of hard to know). I have my doubts about the P cause usually he seems more serious than loose.

If it means anything, the INFJ males I've known invariably are a lot less flexible on the surface than John Locke. They can even come across as fussy. Locke is the opposite of that.

Plus, if you watch him through the series, he is constantly adjusting himself to what happens in the environment and reacting... rather than asserting a specific itinerary outwards. Very casual, very kind/gentle, not "hard" or rigid. Passionate, yes... but about broad philosophical truths, not about lots of things that have to be done "just so."

INxJ's will look more put together, seem to have an air of certainty about them and how each situation should be properly approached.

Rohsiph

MBTI Type
lego
INxJ's will look more put together, seem to have an air of certainty about them and how each situation should be properly approached.

I wonder, though . . . I remember having the idea that Locke was doing just this whenever he *needed* to make a decision in season 3. Season 2 he pretty much just played second-fiddle to Jack straight down the line.

He's mature & well-developed in his psychology, if nothing else.

I found myself identifying with Desmond in the most recent episodes. I'm interested in most of the characters, and find pieces that I can relate to in just about all of them . . . pretty much everyone except Rose, really (is Rose her name? The Mrs. unwavering hope & faith? Bernard's wife). Rose is pretty boring.