• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You're on an island. With a television.

J1129

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. South Park
2. The Simpsons
3. Chappelle's Show

If I could have channels, I would have the History Channel, Travel Channel, & Comedy Central.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I can't narrow it down. I'm picking four and whoever loads the plane or boat or whatever else is getting me to the island can just throw one away.

The Simpsons
Letterman
House
The Office

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I can't narrow it down. I'm picking four and whoever loads the plane or boat or whatever else is getting me to the island can just throw one away.

The Simpsons
Letterman
House
The Office

British or American Office? You'd get more episodes with the American version, but there's something really sublime about the British one...

MBTI Type
INTJ
British or American Office? You'd get more episodes with the American version, but there's something really sublime about the British one...

I'm actually probably the only person on Earth that likes them equally. You get the American people on one side that haven't seen the British one and so they'll pick the American one, and then you get the people that think anything continental is automatically better and more "refined" that will pick the British one. I like both.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm actually probably the only person on Earth that likes them equally. You get the American people on one side that haven't seen the British one and so they'll pick the American one, and then you get the people that think anything continental is automatically better and more "refined" that will pick the British one. I like both.

I like both, but I'm not sure if I like them equally. I saw the British one first so I was way into it. Also, it's a distinct story told over two seasons so the dynamic is different.

Mac

MBTI Type
INTJ
Man vs. Wild (which I could use to get off the island) Problem solved.

INTJewel

MBTI Type
duh
Late comer here, but I'm new

1. Boston Legal
2. The Odd Couple
3. Northern Exposure

Due to extensive, obligatory contingency planning, I have a solar powered DVD player and all five seasons of Six Feet Under cleverly concealed in my armpit, just for this unfortunate, but not unforseen, occurence.

So, I get four. :D

~Jewel

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
It's always easy for me to answer questions like these because I have a very defined heirarchy system for everything and everyone,lol.

1.Curb Your Enthusiasm-it is the best ever- I can relate to it immensely and he lives out my fantasies,lol.

2.Seinfeld-It's gold Jerry!

3.Kids in the Hall- Two words, My Pen!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
MY PEN. HE TOOK MY PEN.

Good times.

Cerpin_Taxt

MBTI Type
INTP
Initially I would have said: only if I can take a sledge hammer to smash the television and throw it down a cliff face, then I saw this.

1. Boston Legal
2. The Odd Couple
3. Northern Exposure

Due to extensive, obligatory contingency planning, I have a solar powered DVD player and all five seasons of Six Feet Under cleverly concealed in my armpit, just for this unfortunate, but not unforseen, occurence.

So, I get four. :D

~Jewel

I loved that show.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wow. Jennifer linked to this thread in the anniversary thread, and I keep getting more irked reading it. I hate when people feel the need to distance themselves from the question to puff themselves up before begrudgingly giving an answer. Just answer or don't. We don't care if you're too cool for TV.

S

SingSmileShine

Oh, God. I trust that this, like Planet Fitness, is a judgment-free zone.

1. Degrassi
2. South Park
3. Hamtaro

A teenage show, an adult show, and a kids' show. How old am I? Hint: I'm either a teenager, an adult, or a kid. I am completely serious in my show choices.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. Mad Men
2. Twin Peaks
3. Three's Company