• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help me out with a school competition by visiting this site

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Guys, I'm in a school competition to help promote our school's documentary film program's new website by driving traffic to it. Could you please all visit it and watch a video or two?

Capilano Documentary Films

Thanks bunches! :hug:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Guys, I'm in a school competition to help promote our school's documentary film program's new website by driving traffic to it. Could you please all visit it and watch a video or two?

Capilano Documentary Films

Thanks bunches! :hug:

FAQ said:
Advertising: No advertising is allowed on the forum, whether for profit or not for profit. This includes advertising for other internet forums.

I think you're in trouble, Nightning.

Although, I already visited this site when you posted it on your blog. I don't think that counted as advertising, but this might.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I think you're in trouble, Nightning.

Although, I already visited this site when you posted it on your blog. I don't think that counted as advertising, but this might.

In trouble? Nah... I'm not advertising, as in selling something... This is just a school project and it doesn't hurt anybody to go watch some videos. And really, some of the documentaries made by the students are excellent. So if you have a break, check out more videos. There's new stuff up since the last time you were there. :)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj

See Athenian! You should follow whatever's lead. Much appreciated there. :yes:

Oh and I'll also take feedback on what can be done to improve the site. But only if you feel like commenting of course. :)

Jaguar

I think a madmin needs to clarify this:

Advertising: No advertising is allowed on the forum, whether for profit or not for profit. This includes advertising for other internet forums.

What if you want to link to a post or thread on another forum? :huh: