• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor Redemption

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
OOOOOH YEAAAAA! You all know what time it is! Time for the new survivor!!! I can tell this'll be a great season, certainly better than the last one. There are some great personalities and new game dynamics. Plus, there's my old fav... Russell!

I'm watching the show right now, and lmao at how scared shitless his team is, lol. I love it. And he did indeed pull exactly what they thought he would: grab the cute little girl and turn her into a villainess >:). But you know what? That wont stop Russell at all. That's just how good he is. Even though i had reservations about it at first, since he's already had his chance... The king is back (and picked the color of kings no less, purple)!

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
That won't stop Russell because.... The producers of the show wouldn't ever allow Russell to be gone early. :devil: Lets be honest, the amount of attention he has grabbed for Survivor is too big to just let him be the first person voted off. He's not going anywhere.

I'm a little bit confused about why Rob is allowed on. A year or two ago Jeff Probst stated on his blog (yes, I do read Jeff Probst's blog) that there was kind of a 'three strikes you're out' for appearing on Survivor. That no person would ever come back to the show more than 3 times. Now all of a sudden... Here's Rob on his 4th tour. Whats that all about?

MBTI Enthusiast

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yay!! Thanks for starting this up, Risen! I was tempted to start a thread like a week ago since I was so excited for this season, but that would have probably been a little overzealous of me.

I agree that I was a little hesitant to see both Rob and Russell back again, but I suppose it's fine. They're pretty entertaining. I agree that Russell will probably stay for some time yet again, especially since he has his classic game plan in place again with the villainess-woman alliance.

That episode was great! I watched it online a day late, and my dad told me to expect a crazy tribal, but I definitely wasn't expecting that!!! Poor Kristina. She looked like a good player, but now it looks like she's going to have to struggle to stay in the game. And I loved Francesca. Her comments were hilarious! Hopefully she makes it back from Redemption Island!

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I find that 'Federal Agent Guy' (can't remember his name) really funny. Like his excuses and reasons for things never make sense. Did you catch at tribal when he kept mispronouncing Francesca's name?

"FranSesca" "It's FranCHesca" "I have a really dry mouth Im getting treatment for it."

His excuses are always so weird.

He's definitely going to be around for awhile, because he's that guy that everyone loves to hate.

MBTI Enthusiast

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"FranSesca" "It's FranCHesca" "I have a really dry mouth Im getting treatment for it."

LOL yes that part was SO hilarious. Good excuse there, Phillip!

Patches said:
He's definitely going to be around for awhile, because he's that guy that everyone loves to hate.

And he's one of the only sources of strength on their team. How did the teams get split so unevenly? That challenge was not even fair. All tiny waif-like girls on one team and brawny men on the other??

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Yay!! Thanks for starting this up, Risen! I was tempted to start a thread like a week ago since I was so excited for this season, but that would have probably been a little overzealous of me.

I agree that I was a little hesitant to see both Rob and Russell back again, but I suppose it's fine. They're pretty entertaining. I agree that Russell will probably stay for some time yet again, especially since he has his classic game plan in place again with the villainess-woman alliance.

That episode was great! I watched it online a day late, and my dad told me to expect a crazy tribal, but I definitely wasn't expecting that!!! Poor Kristina. She looked like a good player, but now it looks like she's going to have to struggle to stay in the game. And I loved Francesca. Her comments were hilarious! Hopefully she makes it back from Redemption Island!

Haha. I freakin knew that tribal was going to be one of the best 1st tribals ever, especially when I saw Rob already plotting to split votes, one person already having an idol, and the shakiness of her alliance. And sure enough, that was easily one of the best 1st tribal councils I've seen. Phil flipped out like nothing I've seen before. I'm still trying to figure out if he's just crazy (and the reason he's an *EX* CIA agent), or if he's acting and methodically manipulating the situation. Time will tell, but he seems batshit.

I find that 'Federal Agent Guy' (can't remember his name) really funny. Like his excuses and reasons for things never make sense. Did you catch at tribal when he kept mispronouncing Francesca's name?

Yea, that was pure comedy gold :D!

F

figsfiggyfigs

Did anyone else laugh when Russel said "i'm dealing with a bunch of bitches" during the previews ???? :laugh:

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Did anyone else laugh when Russel said "i'm dealing with a bunch of bitches" during the previews ???? :laugh:

Lol. Yea, Russel has a certain way with words :p . "Deez bitches. I tried to shine em, but they don't wanna glisten!"

F

figsfiggyfigs

I like how they showed his dark-haired minion, bitching about taking someone down, right after he they audibly quoted him.

I wonder who he was actually talking about... if he was referring to his minions, or his tribe members being "weak and whiny". :D
I'm pumped.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm pretty sure his mistress/minion was speaking out of excitement for some awesome plan of Russel's (a blindside). We'll have to see if it pans out, because it looks like the whole rest of the tribe is united against him already.

And they've made the immunity idols kinda ridiculously easy to find, if you ask me. I don't like that.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
And they've made the immunity idols kinda ridiculously easy to find, if you ask me. I don't like that.

I think that probably has a lot to do with how the filming is being spliced. These people have HOURS upon HOURS of free time that we don't see. Even back in Season 20, I bet Russel was looking for HOURS when they cut it as if he found it in minutes each time. Same with these people. I doubt it was as easy/fast as they make it look.

redScorpion

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Lol I'm a fan of Russell since the start, so it's great to see him again.

And I'm a fan of the crazy black fed agent, he's already a legend xD (franschweska)
Hope he's gonna stay a long time.

Their rumors that this is the last season because of low ratings, hope it wont be.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Agent Phillip is a gas.

phillipcrab.jpg

Cant get enough of him (and the reaction he brings out in others). The analysis of the tiger and gorillla tatoos got me laughing my ass off. It might be an internet rumour but I read Phillip was recruited for the show when casting director Lynne Spillman saw him rollerdancing.

I don't know about him exactly being crazy like a fox but I think he is smarter than he is letting on and think the manipulators/agressive players/i.e. Rob will have a hard time discarding him vs attempting to take advantage of his disposition as a wild card similar how Coach Wade: the Dragonslayer was used as a polarizing wedge figure in “Survivor: Tocantins”.

I like the redemption island aspect of the show hopefully those that come back won't automatically be shot back off the island. I find Russel entertaining but it looks like Rob is in his groove this season.

My money is on Rob finally winning the million bucks this time around.

redScorpion

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Agent Phillip is a gas.

phillipcrab.jpg

Cant get enough of him (and the reaction he brings out in others). The analysis of the tiger and gorillla tatoos got me laughing my ass off. It might be an internet rumour but I read Phillip was recruited for the show when casting director Lynne Spillman saw him rollerdancing.

I don't know about him exactly being crazy like a fox but I think he is smarter than he is letting on and think the manipulators/agressive players/i.e. Rob will have a hard time discarding him vs attempting to take advantage of his disposition as a wild card similar how Coach Wade: the Dragonslayer was used as a polarizing wedge figure in “Survivor: Tocantins”.

I like the redemption island aspect of the show hopefully those that come back won't automatically be shot back off the island. I find Russel entertaining but it looks like Rob is in his groove this season.

My money is on Rob finally winning the million bucks this time around.

I like Russel "machiavellianism", everybody hates him but he's still able to make it to the end lol. Pretty sure the production is helping him because fans loves him.
Rob looks more evil :devil: than previous seasons, its gonna be interesting.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
if anyone knows a link to Russels first survivor full epidodes please post here or in a PM the link

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
If Russell blindsides them and votes out that furball without him even using his idol im gonna lmao.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I haven't read anything you guys wrote . I just fast-forwarded to the ending of the new episode to see who gets voted, but OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GASPS*:ohmy: