• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pujols

MBTI Type
INTJ
I wouldn't worry too much if you are a Cardinals fan. I think that deadline was artificial. If they come to him in May and give him what he wants, he won't tell them to go away...and that means there is wiggle room. I'd also be encouraged by the fact that the Yankees, Red Sox and Phillies have 1st base locked up for years. Other big clubs like the Angels and Dodgers don't seem inclined to break the bank like that for one guy. Pujols' market won't be what it could be because of a lack of suitable teams in the hunt. I think the one lurking team that should worry them is the Cubs.

He likes it there, and in the end I think the Cards have the incentive and ability to give him more than almost any other team. I think it will get done eventually.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I think it's still likely that he resigns with St. Louis, it's just that each day that goes by he's closer to getting away. That said, I've accepted the possibility that he could sign elsewhere. I just don't want him to sign with the Cubs, no matter what. That would be a nightmare.