• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who's ready for MAD MEN season 4?

ScorpioINTP

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6-5
I love that show. I'm not one to type fictional characters, because I don't really think about it. But now that I am here, I presume Don Draper is an INTP.

Think he will actually go through with getting married?

F

figsfiggyfigs

hell yes.
onion-head-smiley-00087.gif

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think Don is ISTP.

But anyway, I LOVE MAD MEN!!!! :banana:

It's one of the best dramatic television shows ever. It goes kind of like this for me:

1) Twin Peaks
2) Mad Men

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
me!!! definitely my favorite tv show thats still on. except i'm pretty sure next season is season 5. and i agree that don's an istp.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love that show. I'm not one to type fictional characters, because I don't really think about it. But now that I am here, I presume Don Draper is an INTP.

Think he will actually go through with getting married?

Don Draper is NTJ as hell, but other than that I like this thread :laugh:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think Don is ISTP.

But anyway, I LOVE MAD MEN!!!! :banana:

It's one of the best dramatic television shows ever. It goes kind of like this for me:

1) The Wire
2) Breaking Bad
3) Deadwood
4) Twin Peaks
5) Mad Men

Fixed*

(I haven't seen Twin Peaks, but the ones I added are better than Mad Men, which is still great)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
WTF do you mean "fixed"? You didn't fix it, you just bulldozed your own subjective taste on to it. I don't even watch either of those shows.

Make your own damn list *grumble grumble*.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, the way I've understood "fixed", as used online, is basically taking a subjective topic, writing it how you see, and then claiming it "fixed". Just a day or two ago a friend of mine on Facebook took my ranking of the films of Christopher Nolan, rearranged them, and declared it "fixed".

In any case: they are all three shows worth checking out, especially if Mad Men is up your alley (smart shows that sometimes require patience for great payoff and unmatched characters or themes). Also Six Feet Under, but I like Mad Men more than that one, I think.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes but I said in the post that it was *my* list, not *the* list.

FYP: ur doin' it wrong. :wink: