• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

And the Oscar goes to...

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
The great thing about saying British is that you can mean any part of the British empire...so I win.

Ah! *shakes fist*

Yeah. Total introvert. She had to go backstage to figure out what to say, and then come back and say it. Aww.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Well TWBB won something. This show is getting better. I think I'm going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish Hilary Swank was among those who left us in the past year. I despise her.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Is it weird that the death montage is always my favorite thing at the Oscars? I feel sorry for people who don't get applause.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On another note, I love Harold Michelson's art direction in Dick Tracy, which is also one of my favorite movies.

I had no idea Lois Maxwell died, though.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Usually I just think it's boring, but these past two years have been great with Heath and Anna.

edit: Does this make me crazy?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you think they deliberately extended the time line to January 31, 2008 so they can squeeze Heath Ledger in there?

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Do you think they deliberately extended the time line to January 31, 2008 so they can squeeze Heath Ledger in there?

Oh. For some reason I thought the Oscars had their own timeline, and they just show everyone who died since the last show.

It did seem like Heath was a last minute addition.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh. For some reason I thought the Oscars had their own timeline, and they just show everyone who died since the last show.

It did seem like Heath was a last minute addition.

I always thought they just did the memoriam sequence for anyone who died in the past year. I would have thought Heath would appear next year.

And Roy Scheider will be remembered next year, I'm sure.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think The Naked Gun 33 1/3 should deserved to win an Oscar when it came out...

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I was wondering when we were going to get a teary eyed speech. I was beginning to greatly enjoy the lack of them...