• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

And the Oscar goes to...

B

ByMySword

I am sooooo happy that the Coens won the Oscar. No Country for Old Men really was the best movie of 2007 for those who haven't seen it. Of course everything the Coens do is the shit!!! But what the fuck was up with the Bourne Ultimatum winning Oscars. Personally, I didn't like ANY of them, but I can understand those that do. However, I don't think any of them were Oscar worthy. I really think this was just a give away cause the first two didn't win anything. But to me, its not epic enough for and Oscar. That's just my opinion. Oh, and Daniel Day Lewis is the shit as well. He deserved the Best Oscar win.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And what was with Transformers losing to The Golden Compass for Best Visual Effects? I'm never gonna shut up about that.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
I am sooooo happy that the Coens won the Oscar. No Country for Old Men really was the best movie of 2007 for those who haven't seen it. Of course everything the Coens do is the shit!!! But what the fuck was up with the Bourne Ultimatum winning Oscars. Personally, I didn't like ANY of them, but I can understand those that do. However, I don't think any of them were Oscar worthy. I really think this was just a give away cause the first two didn't win anything. But to me, its not epic enough for and Oscar. That's just my opinion. Oh, and Daniel Day Lewis is the shit as well. He deserved the Best Oscar win.
I'm still convinced that There Will Be Blood should have gotten best picture.

And what was with Transformers losing to The Golden Compass for Best Visual Effects? I'm never gonna shut up about that.
Come to California. We'll kill them together.

MBTI Type
INTJ
But what the fuck was up with the Bourne Ultimatum winning Oscars. Personally, I didn't like ANY of them, but I can understand those that do. However, I don't think any of them were Oscar worthy. I really think this was just a give away cause the first two didn't win anything. But to me, its not epic enough for and Oscar. That's just my opinion.

Well, the technical awards really don't have anything to do with the overall quality of the movie. Witness Norbit being nominated for makeup. In this case, it's about the job a couple of audio geeks did that no one really understands.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, the technical awards really don't have anything to do with the overall quality of the movie. Witness Norbit being nominated for makeup. In this case, it's about the job a couple of audio geeks did that no one really understands.

Yep, the NTs in the movie industry are the ones who work behind the scenes!