• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coach BryNTP?

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
How did this happen? :doh: I will be coaching 6-7 yr old boys in soccer this spring. I have never played soccer and really don't know anything about it. The things you do for your children! Anyway, if any of you have any good links to some sites with good information or have any tips for what I can do with this age group, I am all eyes....:reading:

spartan26

MBTI Type
INTP
Good luck w/dat. Never played/don't follow so I can't really help. I don't think they care too much about winning soccer at 7 in N Carolina. Rotate everyone, challenge the ref a couple of times a half to make it look like you're doing your job and make sure someone brings oranges for halftime and your prolly set.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
How did this happen? :doh: I will be coaching 6-7 yr old boys in soccer this spring. I have never played soccer and really don't know anything about it. The things you do for your children! Anyway, if any of you have any good links to some sites with good information or have any tips for what I can do with this age group, I am all eyes....:reading:
Here's a good soccer club and some good guidelines. My brother-in-law enjoys coaching the little ones, and he does a great job. Enjoy your time with them! :D