• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know the SONG and the story, but i've heard there is a movie. Is it good?

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I really want to see it! I'll report back when I get a hold of it.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
It was really good. Maybe a tiny bit long, but it never bored me. It just took a while to get the whole story out.

I really liked some of the music too. Some of that ominous violin stuff towards the end was great.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Great movie! Really fantastic acting and the characters were really well developed (the important ones, anyway). I loved the scenery, too, I got to go to Alberta someday (thats where it was filmed).

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I love some of the camera effects they did with the blur, coupled with the music and narration. I just think it was real well done overall. Don't have any negative critiques on it.

No one should over look this movie. Even aside from the story the film is a pleasant experience. One of those pensive movies that goes a little deeper. That's how I thought of it at least. I guess to some people it could just be another long movie that you want to end hah. Different strokes 4 different folks.

Usehername

On a mission
Great movie! Really fantastic acting and the characters were really well developed (the important ones, anyway). I loved the scenery, too, I got to go to Alberta someday (thats where it was filmed).

it was filmed in winnipeg, it was big news in the prairie provinces here that brad pitt was here. was the rural stuff filmed in rural alberta? i've been horsebackriding there and it is gorgeous there.