• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I told you it would work!!!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's the official trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! I must say I am very pumped to see this movie! It looks really amazing! I guess it's my Valentine's Day present that I found for myself!

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what a lovely gift :) looks like a cool movie, but what's up with old actors making new parts to old movies they made when there were like 15 years younger? ex. rambo and rocky (both sylvester stallone of course) lol

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what a lovely gift :) looks like a cool movie, but what's up with old actors making new parts to old movies they made when there were like 15 years younger? ex. rambo and rocky (both sylvester stallone of course) lol

Indiana Jones is in a league far beyond Rocky and Rambo. ;)

And Harrison Ford is a far better actor than Sylvester Stallone. Steven Spielberg is also a far better director than Sylvester Stallone.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol i agree. sylverster was just good at pumping up and making action guy type movies w/o the need for much real acting.

Mysticalrevan

MBTI Type
INT*

Stallone and Ford can be the best of buds - they are both past it and still making movies!

MBTI Type
INTJ
In what way do you mean this?

Because I got so excited :)

I especially liked the shot of the box with "Roswell, NM" stamped on it and the Aztec or Incan pyramid. It suggests that the plot might concern the theory that extraterrestrials had something to do with the technology of those civilizations and that it was connected to Roswell somehow. That would be wicked cool.

heart

heart on fire
lol i agree. sylverster was just good at pumping up and making action guy type movies w/o the need for much real acting.

I see Rocky come on the Spanish channel and I watch it and it makes absotlutely no difference. (I don't speak Spanish!)

heart

heart on fire
Because I got so excited :)

I especially liked the shot of the box with "Roswell, NM" stamped on it and the Aztec or Incan pyramid. It suggests that the plot might concern the theory that extraterrestrials had something to do with the technology of those civilizations and that it was connected to Roswell somehow. That would be wicked cool.

Yes, I just cannot wait for it to come out now.

They need to do the Nazi/Black Sun type thing next time. That would be an awesome movie plot too.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They need to do the Nazi/Black Sun type thing next time. That would be an awesome movie plot too.

Well, in this film, he's fighting the commies. And I don't know if they'll be making any more after that. I think that Indiana Jones 4 is in the same vein as Rocky Balboa and Rambo -- they just want to do one more movie...sort of as a good-bye gesture to the character.

However, maybe there's a plan for an Indiana Jones spin-off with Shia LaBeouf's character...

But with the John Rambo movies, they really should have stopped with First Blood, which was an actual story. And what most people don't realize about First Blood is that only one person got killed (and that was an accident). (In the book First Blood, John Rambo dies.)

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I dont know I loved all the rambo movies especially the last one. But it "could" have stopped with the first beings it was really great.

But this new Indiana Jones does look sweet!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx