• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Storm pics from last spring

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I was rummaging around in iPhoto when I noticed these photos I took last year at my old house. They aren't particularly good, I'm not a photographer, but I think they are kinda interesting. I just enhanced and resized them.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Those are neat pictures, though only 3 seem to show storms above. Strosm are pretty cool though.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Those are neat pictures, though only 3 seem to show storms above. Strosm are pretty cool though.
The pics were taken within a probably 15 minute period in the same location. It was pretty wild, though the pics don't come close to how surreal it really looked.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The last time I saw a sky like that, I was surrounded by metal, running very fast, holding my shoes, and scared out of my mind.