• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sidney Crosby (hockey)

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Does anyone care about the NHL, and Sidney Crosby`s point streak. Does anyome care about hockey at all. Also, I apologize, I don`t know how to make my keyboard stop acting french so I can`t use question marks.:doh:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Hockey rules. Sidney is a beast. I don't know what else to say.

E

Epiphany

I haven't really followed this season, but not from a lack of interest; I just don't have the time. I'll probably watch the playoffs though.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Absolutely love hockey!!! As a Bruins fan I don't really like Sid but I think he's good for the game if it gets people watching :)

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Yes, Hockey is my favorite sport. And I happen to be a Pens fan, so yes... We Doooooooooooooooo care about Sid. Also <3 my man Fleury though.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yes, Hockey is my favorite sport. And I happen to be a Pens fan, so yes... We Doooooooooooooooo care about Sid. Also <3 my man Fleury though.

I am still mad at Fleury for blowing it in the Gold Medal World Juniors game against you guys a while back (he shot the puck off his own defenceman and it went in the net).

I was just asking, because there weren`t many hockey threads and Sid is the talk of the NHL, so why not make it about him. Also, he is from the Maritimes, just like me, so I root for him.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Does anyone care about the NHL, and Sidney Crosby`s point streak. Does anyome care about hockey at all. Also, I apologize, I don`t know how to make my keyboard stop acting french so I can`t use question marks.:doh:

Hold Ctrl and hit Shift twice .. that will solve that nasy french keyboard problem which used to haunt me.. But NO MORE!!!!!

I care about Hockey.. Not life or death care.. But I am a lifelong fan of the game.
I loved when My Habs beat up Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year..
This was a happy time for me :)

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hold Ctrl and hit Shift twice .. that will solve that nasy french keyboard problem which used to haunt me.. But NO MORE!!!!!

I care about Hockey.. Not life or death care.. But I am a lifelong fan of the game.
I loved when My Habs beat up Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year..
This was a happy time for me :)

Well I was torn when the Habs one. Because Crosby is a fellow Maritimer, but my family are all French Hab fans. Ultimately I was happy for the Habs, as they are my team.

Interesting fact: In the playoffs last year, Hal Gill blocked more shots than Carey Price.

Edit: Your tip didn`t work though :( See what I mean ÉÉÉÉÉÉ haha

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hmmm Watch this.. ÉÉÉÉÉÉ ??????? It works my friend :) ..

Well I am a Fan of Crosby.. The only time I can't be is when he plays against MTL.. and even then who am I kidding? Crosby is the prototypical franchise player superstar.. What's not to like about the guy??

Here is some advice I found online

Go to control panel, select regional and language,double click on that icon, then choose keyboard and languages, click on change keyboard, it will open for you all language you choose to show, select the French language and hit remove. this will turn it off from your option.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh you're right, I must have kept doing it twice? :doh: Thanks :blush:

But yeah, even Crosby's favourite team growing up was the Habs, so he wouldn't argue with us. As for what's not to like: A lot of people call him a whiner, which I disagree with, but it seems to be a common complaint.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Oh you're right, I must have kept doing it twice? :doh: Thanks :blush:

But yeah, even Crosby's favourite team growing up was the Habs, so he wouldn't argue with us. As for what's not to like: A lot of people call him a whiner, which I disagree with, but it seems to be a common complaint.
OH well no one's perfect.. So he's a bit of a cry baby.. Maybe some people are too young to remember Gretzky .. The guy whined so much you would get a penalty just for body checking him cleanly.
Crosby is all right

E

Epiphany

Has anyone played NHL '11? I am amazed at how much better it is than last year's game. Most notably, the body checks are harder and the gameplay is more intense and realistic. Unfortunately, there is still no glass-shattering. I remember when you could shatter the boards in NHL '98 for Super Nintendo.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UEqkKf67Hg"]NHL '11[/YOUTUBE]

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Does anyone care about the NHL, and Sidney Crosby`s point streak. Does anyome care about hockey at all.

I absolutely love hockey and have all of my life. Let's put it this way. When late July/early Aug rolls around I get that junkie feeling and I'm happy to watch a little kid pee wee game. Thank god for the The NHL Channel. Sidney Crosby, aside from the points streak, has matured and grown. He's an amazing player, no question. Time will tell if he is one of the greatest ever.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
So theres no official word yet, but rumor is that Crosby is out for the season. And as long as he's been out, I believe it. Apparently you have to go 10 days without any concussion-like symptoms to be cleared to play - and Crosby hasn't. With him and Malkin both out... I have a hard time getting excited about the upcoming playoffs. =/

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
So theres no official word yet, but rumor is that Crosby is out for the season. And as long as he's been out, I believe it. Apparently you have to go 10 days without any concussion-like symptoms to be cleared to play - and Crosby hasn't. With him and Malkin both out... I have a hard time getting excited about the upcoming playoffs. =/

Yeah I saw this coming. He was on track for an amazing season too.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I am duty bound to support The Flames....

but...

sidcrosbyvf.png

Crosby is adorable.

I remember the 2010 Olympics. I went apeshiz when he scored... *swoons*