• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Advance Wars and other DS game recommendations

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I want to get some more DS games before they get phased out and start to become harder to find. I'm particularly considering Advance Wars and Super Scribblenauts.

I particularly would like to hear some testimony about Advance Wars Duel Strike or Days of Ruin or whatever its called. Are they excellent? Or are they only good for a specific kind of audience that I may not necessarily be part of or whatever?

I currently own:
Both Zelda games
Kirby Canvas Curse
Mario Kart
Phoenix Wright 1 and 2
Hotel Dusk
Yoshi's Island
NSMB
Star Fox
Mario 64DS
I'm about to get Sonic Rush, too

I love platforming games obviously, but I do enjoy other things. With Advance Wars I'm interested in the military strategy stuff... I love the miniclip game Canyon Defense, and i love RTS... I thought something like that might be worth a shot too!

And feel free to recommend or discuss anything else!