• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brett Favre

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
7842192_448x252.jpg

Streak Ends at 297.

Thoughts?

I think it's an amazing feat to go put his body through this for almost 19 years?

I'm kind of disappointed he was forced out the game, but I don't think he would have left by any other means.

I pray that he doesn't crumble and turn to mush in 5 years from being so beat up.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
ESPN has had his cock lodged in their mouths far too long and I'm really quite sick of hearing about him. Great streak, great quarterback, but the show is over.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
ESPN has had his cock lodged in their mouths far too long and I'm really quite sick of hearing about him. Great streak, great quarterback, but the show is over.

I pray this is old news today. It was all over the place yesterday. If you think about it, his performance this season should have prepared our minds for this day, because it was obvious he was on his way out.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I'm really quite sick of hearing about him.

^^^^THIS.

And all his retire/come back/retire/come back bullshit. I'm comforted to know that he isn't coming back this time. Don't get me wrong he was great, but at the same time... I'm sick of his shit.

MBTI Type
INTJ
It's mercifully over. Except for hearing about it, that is.

I can't help but wonder how many games he was injured enough that his team would have been better served by his backup, but the streak needed to be kept alive.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can't help but wonder how many games he was injured enough that his team would have been better served by his backup, but the streak needed to be kept alive.

I don't think we'd have done any better with Tarvaris... from what I understand, Chilly was the biggest problem. I really don't even care about football but even I'm a little bit disappointed. It doesn't help that we also lost our "home field advantage" last night since our home field, uh, collapsed... not that it would have mattered. The Vikings basically just sucked this year.

As for Favre, I like him, but yeah, I think the time has come for him to hang it up.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Haha, last game he messed up and then got injured. That`s the way to leave the game: Confused and disgraced.