• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

POST songs you're embarrassed to admit you listen to

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I always enjoy this song when it comes on, shameful as it is.

No shame in enjoying the video, though.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Guilty Pleasure Popsongs

Post your "guilty pleasure" popsongs here, or any song for that matter (songs you're ashamed to like)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Guilty Pleasure My Ears

Share those songs you love that you should be embarrassed about here. Don't worry, this is a safe space.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] I'm not buying that you're actually embarrassed about that, C. (And neither am I about my overdramatic disco :biggrin:)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] I'm not buying that you're actually embarrassed about that, C. (And neither am I about my overdramatic disco :biggrin:)

I guess it depends on the group of people how the embarrassment shifts. :blush: Okay, not really. I have no shame when it comes to my music haha.

When in doubt, go country I guess:

Although I love Carrie Underwood...hm, maybe Saturday by Rebecca Black is the most embarrassing thing in my library.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hah, Friday wasn't enough, eh? :D I'm pretty sure this is Country...

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hah, Friday wasn't enough, eh? :D

Compared to Friday, it's probably more on par with your everyday pop music. Nothing special, but at least you can say she improved. :laugh: I do hope she makes the most of her talent though, watching her live covers was really surprising.

I'm pretty sure this is Country...

This song. :heart: My class senior year was supposed to flash mob this during spirit week (during 90s day - you dress up as the generation you were born in, I wonder what the 2000s kids will be doing) but it didn't work out because it rained the day of. :( I still know the dance though; it's the same as what Will and Carlton did on Fresh Prince.

It makes my gay SO obvious, but I love this song! It's my HvZ anthem.

Another gay INTJ?

*cracks knuckles*

I'll be seeing you shortly. :devil:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, I should've seen this coming... it's starting to feel like another Saturday night for me. Fab. (This is not one of my favs, but it reminds me of everyplace I seem to manage to end up on a weekend)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Fair warning: I was an Evangelical Christian teenager in the 80s. :peepwall:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm inspired to post this song in honor of a certain young lady who managed to lay bare her heart to everybody today...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm inspired to post this song in honor of a certain young lady who managed to lay bare her heart to everybody today...

Better, young grasshopper. Better. :yes:

Maybe I shouldn't have played my trump card so early on... The track I posted is probably the worst song I actually like.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Better, young grasshopper. Better. :yes:

Maybe I shouldn't have played my trump card so early on... The track I posted is probably the worst song I actually like.

It was a blow, I'll admit it. A bold strategic move. But I'm still moving, you weren't expecting that, were you?

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] <-- pulling you into the post update, this is also one of my favorite videos EVAR. It's so wrong.