• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Love songs only

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[YOUTUBE="CaHxcYHX9iQ"]they don't see you like I do[/YOUTUBE]

vsotosoto

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
[YOUTUBE="0yXn96iezWE"]Celine Dion - Then You Look At Me (Anime Music Video) [/YOUTUBE]

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKG9Ukh0VhQ"]Uniting Nations - Out of Touch [HQ].[/YOUTUBE]

"... I'm out of time. But I'm out of my head when you're not around."

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOS9aOIXPEk&ob=av2e"]Something about Us-Daft Punk[/YOUTUBE]

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wrote this about Kirsty, called it Kirsty. :)
I met Kirsty a year ago, pretty much 'October 28th 2011' - I remember that, The 27th 'today' is my brother's birthday (Happy birthday Johnny)! :) and today last year was when I played the Blacksheep Bar in Crystal Palace (not the Blacksheep Bar in Croydon). That was pretty cool, went to bed at like noon, woke up at 6pm, had a car waiting, went to the place, had some energy drinks, no booze, got on stage at 8pm, after quietly taking in the place next to my guitar and seeing the people walk in; Finished at like 2am/3am, came in, was still awake from the rush of getting back into gigging and playing live and working stuff out, like what I did right, what I could have done better ect... Stayed up, went to town, to put my favourite guitar (My Gibson Les Paul, only Gibson I've got). - into the place I have my custom work done, to book it in with my guitar guy as; It got sticky and even smelly at the gig the night before, so I had a set up and polish and new strings, booked that in. got back to Thornton Heath, saw my friend who I was sort of crushing on then, a girl called Toni, got introduced to Kirsty and, have been thinking about Kirsty ever since; That's like a year, that's fucked up. I remember I walked back to near mine with Toni, parted and went to sleep.

This week saw me dealing stuff for her and her boyfriend... I wanted to write something, about her, for a little while now, and call it Kirsty; but I was always writing about how great she was, her smile, her this and her that, I wrote this after 2 days of no sleep and consuming and selling and everything and, at the end of it all when all I had was cash yesterday, I wrote this and went to bed. This is Kirsty (the song).

Can't sleep
Got the fear
Of you in me
This trust you
Thrust on me
And still I'm glad to see

Where I stand
If I stand at all
The world I can stand
But it'll
Like to see me fall
Gotta keep my cool

Distraction
Maintenance I need
Still can't get no sleep
This business
Breaks the heart
I felt it from the start

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is Kirsty (the song).

Can't sleep
Got the fear
Of you in me
This trust you
Thrust on me
And still I'm glad to see

Where I stand
If I stand at all
The world I can stand
But it'll
Like to see me fall
Gotta keep my cool

Distraction
Maintenance I need
Still can't get no sleep
This business
Breaks the heart
I felt it from the start
I wrote those lyrics^

I remember watching this on DVD, with the audio commentary on after I wrote that, as I was going to sleep. But when I saw this scene, I just burst out laughing because it reminded me of Kirsty, in that frame of mind I was in.

I'm Homer, Kirsty's Krusty.

She's not that bad but at the time, this really did remind me of me and her.
<3

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
David Gilmour wrote this as a birthday present for his wife.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

This is my favorite pure love song. Sooooo twee

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

One of my friends called this "the epitome of adorkable" and that seems apt to me. :heart: Helps that I envision this as being from an ExFP to an unimpressed ExTJ.