• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

LOST (spoilers probably)

Unique

I did notice a change with her between seasons and over time but not episode to episode

I remember when she first got introduced she seemed more calm, emotional, caring

Might be just me but her character just seems like another kate at the moment

So yeah I somewhat agree with you there

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
I am still waiting for the day when the episode of john locke with a 'pull to power' vacuum cleaner in his hands going after that annoying mist.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
It's been almost 24 hours since it aired and I'm still trying to process all the stuff that happened in the season finale.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm gonna watch it in a little bit. *enticed*

:D

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
That final image -- someone broken, bleeding, crying, frantically whacking a rock against a hydrogen bomb in effort to detonate it... Don't see that every day.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not really liking the beginning scene and the locke/jacob twist though.
But otherwise whoa indeed.
But hmm, if alllll of this is just some ancient feude between two people, it's feels kinda lame.

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hm, I'm interested to see where they go from here (as far as the bomb blowing up, I haven't been too invested in the locke storyline lately).