• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"THE SHINING" REMAKE

Meadow

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Exclusive scenes from "THE SHINING: RE-SHINIFIED"!

Starring Wonkavision, Meadow (aka "Mrs. Wonka"), Wonkette, Wonka Jr., and "Baby Shine"

Enjoy! :cheese:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I love it! :yim_rolling_on_the_ The kids seem to enjoy it.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
LOL! Loved it!

A few of my friends did their own version of Mommie Dearest when I was in college. Maybe we should start a movie remake thread!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
LOL too funny, fine acting throughout, and the floury special effects at the end were spectacular. ^ great thread idea too!

Welcome, Meadow, you have a lovely username! :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ahh, wholesome family fun! And what a peek into what it would be to have NFP parents.... :D

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I wish my parents were like you when I was little. But no, they were too busy being serious. :(

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
That is really awesome :laugh: Do you do that kind of things more often? :)

I wish my parents were like you when I was little. But no, they were too busy being serious. :(

Yes, I know what you mean :(