• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anime?

Atomic Fiend

Yea, but parts lagged on! Just KILL them, Kenshin! Stop being so flippin' nice! Or the fillerish crap! But omfgosh Aoshi :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why were the girls (Kaoru, Misao) so frickin annoying (except for Megumi, to a point)?! Why can't there be awesome female assasins or killers in anime w/o being horrible at it? Or completely insane (which is kinda cool, though :D) or nothing more but sexually gratifying to the eyes (nothing wrong there either but they still SUCK at killing than the 'men' do!)!

That show was the shiznizz wasn't it?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Ergo Proxy
Appleseed - OVA 1 and 2
Rurouni Kenshin - OVA and first bit of the series (the OVA is sad and fucking deep)
.hack//sign
Bubblegum Crisis - OVA and 2040 series
Angelic Layer
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop - movie and series
Full Metal Alchemist - most of the first season and a few other eps here and there
Silent Mobius
Escaflone - a few random eps
Tenshi Muyo - a few random eps
Lain: Serial Experiments - first 6 eps
Noir
Patlabor 1 and 2
Gundam Wing - series and Enless Waltz
Gundam Seed - about half the series, but in random places

I think a few random episodes of some others I now have forgotten...

Edit: I just realized how much of a fan this makes me look like... :doh: :blush:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually had to dig into my collection before I couldn't recall much when I left them :hug: ....and it's a lot easier just downloading subs now! Most subs are better anyway but newer dubs seem to be getting better..! :D Sometimes, I still buy but only if exceptionally worth it or it's on TV (and I'm patient...).....In random order, though I highlight my favs which is mostly all and a hell of a lot more I know I've forgotten...

Berserk - with mangas so long, 15yrs or so, you learn to hate them not being finished + lots of mass killing :D!!! and rape...lots of rape...:shock: !
Earth Girl Arjuna
Elfien Lied
Fruits Basket
Digimon series except after 3 or 4? Pokemon too but I didn't like it after nor as much
Gundam Series of Wing, Seed and Seed Destiny
Card Captor Sakura + movies dubbed was butchered and the manga was better...
Tsubasa Chronicles probably won't be finished and manga ongoing
.Hack//Sign - I love MMORPGs and to live in one! but show was boring after awhile...
Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers - just wanna smack the girls and guys at times
Ayashi no Ceres - onesided past soul's wannabe twin-cest with new soul's sister's old soul err
Angel Sanctuary - the bro-sis incest though....interesting but oiiiii :doh:
Wolf's Rain
Transformers
The Twelve Kingdoms
Astro Boy + a bit of the new but didn't like it much
Chrono Crusade
Ninja Scroll! - first anime movie as a kid I can recall!!
Scrapped Princess
Dragon Ball, Z and GT + movies
Akira
El Hazard
xxxHolic
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Revolutionary Girl Utena + movie
Haibane Renmei
Death Note
Rurouni Kenshin, including Samurai X + fillerish ending movie
Sailor Moon series...I was a little kid, leave me alone
Trigun
Record of Lodoss Wars + horribly crappy sequlish versions of Crystannia + other stupid crap
Noir
Vampire Princess Miyu - still watching but seems great so far
The Meloncholy of Hazuhi Suzumiya - starting to watch but best/f says it's crap....Haruhi seeeems like meeee minus the insane outburts in public and displaying her weirdness forcefully and rejecting others who aren't weird....:shock: k. just not the public outbursts...
Chobits
X-1999 and X the Movie
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden - more love of manga to hate for being unfinished
Paradise Kiss
Grave of the Fireflies - hate movies/anime that make me crrrrry :boohoo:
Nearly all Hayao Miyazaki films - also some :boohoo:
Bleach
Witch Hunter Robin
Claymore - tho haven't finished
Inuyasha
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex still haven't finished it

and some Hentai I thought creatively executed or f*cked up thus making it fun to watch! Such as Bible Black or Dragon Pink or some great homosexually geared ones which were not purely smut such as Ai no Kusabi!

I am not an anime nor manga addict, I swear....I just find these worlds more fascinating than people or living at times! Staying home a lot helps too! :D

:happy2: :heart: :wubbie: :blush:

Stray

MBTI Type
INxP
I've been into Paranoia Agent recently, i watched it all but who cares, i still have a obsession. It's so amazing and I can't believe I waited until now to watch it! It's a great series and i recomend it.

After listening to review iv been meaning to watch it for months now, only had time to watch the first episode, really should continule it sounded like something for me, something out of the ordinary.

Top Anime for me are :-
Wolfs Rain
Claymore
Bleach + 1st Movie
WSD : Kenshin
Witch Hunter Robin
Full Metal Alchemist + Movie
Spirited Away

Can't remeber anymore.

EDIT : Can't Believe i forgot Death Note and Ergo Proxy :heart: :heart: :heart:

An intresting one to watch is Tokyo Marble Chocolate only 2 episodes but really good.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Ergo Proxy
Appleseed - OVA 1 and 2
Rurouni Kenshin - OVA and first bit of the series (the OVA is sad and fucking deep)
.hack//sign
Bubblegum Crisis - OVA and 2040 series
Angelic Layer
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop - movie and series
Full Metal Alchemist - most of the first season and a few other eps here and there
Silent Mobius
Escaflone - a few random eps
Tenshi Muyo - a few random eps
Lain: Serial Experiments - first 6 eps
Noir
Patlabor 1 and 2
Gundam Wing - series and Enless Waltz
Gundam Seed - about half the series, but in random places

I think a few random episodes of some others I now have forgotten...

Edit: I just realized how much of a fan this makes me look like... :doh: :blush:

Can't believe I FORGOT ESCAFLOWNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can't believe I FORGOT ESCAFLOWNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I forgot AstroBoy, Witch Hunter Robin, and Bleach :blush:

... and Naruto, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Dragon Ball (Z just covers a section of the seasons)

By the way names like Kenji and Akira show up in my family... :blush:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I can't believe I forgot AstroBoy, Witch Hunter Robin, and Bleach :blush:

... and Naruto, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Dragon Ball (Z just covers a section of the seasons)

By the way names like Kenji and Akira show up in my family... :blush:

Yu-gi-oh too! But it got boring after the Egyptian arc ended....I didn't even know they had some weird sequel or something.

Silently Honest said:
That show was the shiznizz wasn't it?

Yea yea, but not the greatest after I found others! Oh, and not the greatest due to fillers! But the killing/action/male character interaction was fricken sweet! :heart:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yu-gi-oh too! But it got boring after the Egyptian arc ended....I didn't even know they had some weird sequel or something.

Eh, I didn't watch it much unless my brother had it on, I think he's become underwhelmed with it too.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
Berserk
Cowboy Bebop

... incidentally all starring ISTPs...

I'm not much of an anime fan.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i love anime enough to have a constant stream tv channel coming direct from japan airing on my myspace page.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Learn something new everyday... Hey... Wait... How come you never posted this at the other place? :huh:

/suspicious

heh. nothing to be suspicious about. i just didn't know there was a thread about it over there.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
*looking over shoulder*

So what are you watching lately?

actually, at this moment, i'm watching that japanese station. the tv channel i usually catch anime on changed its line-up and screwed me up.

and, by 'up', i mean 'over'.

wolfy

awsm
I like Fist of the North Star, Cowboy Bebop lately I watch what my kids watch Inazuma Eleven.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My favs:

Mushishi
Trigun
Kino no Tabi

(a few other series GTO, Hajime no Ippo, Rurouni Kenshin but they don't compare with these three)

Tekkon Kinkreet
Some Miyazaki movies