• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I need a movie and I'm in the mood for _________

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so I doubt this will take off but, why not? so I was thinking someone posts what type of movie in their in the mood for and others can reccomend movies, I'll start

I need a movie and I'm in the mood for something fantastical

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
I actually like this thread idea. My suggestion is: the Chronic-WHAT-les of Narnia.

098.jpg

modpod77

MBTI Type
a
Enneagram
s
My today movie is Megamind! An awesome movie of the year :D a lot of fun and laughs
And I like the BigBlueHead hero <3

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think one needs to continue with the original conceit for this to work.

Allow me.

I need a movie and I'm in the mood for something heartwarming, but not over the top.