• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Pacific [HBO Miniseries] out on DVD and Blu-ray

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Released today. It's like $75 to order on HBO's website (idk why...), but $43 at Best Buy and places like Amazon, etc.

I'm so pumped. I haven't been able to see it yet because I don't have HBO (or cable at all for that matter). I still regard the Band of Brothers miniseries as a favorite film.

ThePacific_DVD_f.jpg

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Band of Brothers is one of my top five favorite movie/series of all time. Pacific was worth watching once, but I wouldn't watch it again... Just my two cents.

Beorn

Permabanned
Band of Brothers is one of my top five favorite movie/series of all time. Pacific was worth watching once, but I wouldn't watch it again... Just my two cents.

Agreed.

I have watched several episodes of BOB several times and would be happy to watch the whole thing over again in the near future.

It will be many years until I have a hankering to watch The Pacific again. Definitely worth watching once, though.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Sad to hear this :(

BoB was phenomenal.... Definitely multi viewings worthy.

S

Sniffles

Strange as it may sound, since Im such a WWII buff, but I haven't even seen this series yet. :(

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I got mine yesterday. I plan to hopefully start it today, depending.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Just finished episode two and gonna call it a night. Fantastic so far.