• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

reccomend some Ps3 games, please

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So based on the games I own and like reccomend me some more games. Others feel free to post games they own for reccomendations by others.

God of War 1 & 2
Little Big Planet
Dragon Age
Final Fantasy VII & VIII

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well there's God of War III and Final Fantasy XIII. Those are both sequels to what you have on your list. You can also play Final Fantasy IX on a PS3, since it is a PS1 game.

Here are some other games I've played on the PS3 that are really fun.

Valkyria Chronicles
Civlization Revolution
Infamous
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Rock Band (and its various sequels)
Uncharted 2

KDude

Another vote for Valkyria Chronicles. Probably my favorite PS3 game.

You might like Demon's Souls.. sort of a mix of RPG like Dragon Age and action like God of War or Ninja Gaiden (it's about as hard as Ninja Gaiden though..).

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
My strongest recommendation(s) for PS3/Xbox360 are:
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-COD4:MW, and MW2
-Resident Evil 5
-Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
-Halo 3 ODST

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
The God of War series are incredible!!
You will not regret playing them.. :)
Or at the very least, watch You Tube videos in which the protagonist beats the shit out of all the gods.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Demon's Souls
Uncharted 1 & 2
Wipeout HD
Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare 2 is shit, stay away)
Infamous
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 & 2
Devil May Cry 4

etc etc

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Heavy Rain -- I think this game is amazing, and an interesting concept.
I echo the Uncharted series, it's sort of like a more action-y tomb raider.
Folklore is a laid back, PRETTY game.. it has a lot of story line, and it is slow moving about everything, but if you're looking for laid back and pretty it's good for that.
I had fun with Lego Batman :)
Dante's Inferno is VERY God of War esque, just never EVER play the drinking game "drink everytime Dante says Beatrice" if you watch the anime.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sonic Unleashed. I loved all the original SEGA sonic games, and this one basically takes that same basic concept of the game and spruces it up with next generation graphics and fast-paced game play.

Also, to the op, if you liked FF 7 & 8, steer clear of 13 like the plague. With every new addition to the series square-enix just further runs the legacy into the ground.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
metalgearsolid4.jpg

Grand-Turismo-5-1.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In terms of PS3 exclusive titles, the best I've come across was Infamous. Highly recommended. Infamous 2 is okay, too.

The Uncharted games have an uneven difficulty, which I hate, but the games are quite the lookers.

Overall, however, drop the PS3 and upgrade the PC. I've recently played Crysis 2 with the DirectX 11 patch and high-res texture package. It's pretty fucking amazing.