• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dedicated to Electronic Music

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey Junglist's if you like Andy C, you might appreciate this :).

The Greatest Drum And Bass DJ of All Time - Andy C.

[YOUTUBE="83_Z4ZvBR3g"]Andy C - RAM Records - Documentary Trailer[/YOUTUBE]

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Some cool mashups by the Swedish House Mafia.

[YOUTUBE="qfkSS6V7IvM"].[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="C04JvqFKRsg"].[/YOUTUBE]

And some dubstep

[YOUTUBE="0Hq8YNnSlLI"].[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="GfgQiYxJ-yg"].[/YOUTUBE]

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some downtempo stuff, good for chillin' to after cleaning your whole entire house...relaxation time <3.

[YOUTUBE="LQxIexegatM"]DJ Shadow - What Does Your Soul Look Like Part 1 (Blue Sky Revisit Mix)[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="0I--UKJuCz0"]Amon Tobin - Down and to the Left[/YOUTUBE]

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Butterflys ey? Who is she ;)?!

I'm not going to go into details here, it's nothing official but I am feeling a bit crazy about her. :biggrin:

Anyways, if you ever get hold of Booka Shade's Essential Mix from 2006, check out the song that starts 25 minutes in. It's called 'Mr. Shuffle' and I think it's one of the best electro house songs I've ever heard, but I can't find it anywhere online.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
because this was in the mix last saturday @ borgore.

[video="youtube;l6doLyDy_v0"]Medison - Harry feat. Skrein (Bare Noize Remix)[/video]

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not going to go into details here, it's nothing official but I am feeling a bit crazy about her. :biggrin:

Anyways, if you ever get hold of Booka Shade's Essential Mix from 2006, check out the song that starts 25 minutes in. It's called 'Mr. Shuffle' and I think it's one of the best electro house songs I've ever heard, but I can't find it anywhere online.

Ohhh Im happy for you :)!!!!

I will be on a mission to find that mix, keep ya posted.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh HELL yes....turn up the bass please ;).

[YOUTUBE="6WJFjXtHcy4"]Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci[/YOUTUBE]

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Warning...this video may be inappropriate for younger viewers lol. Some freak show shit my boyfriend DJ'ed for at a multi-genre art expedition. He mixed in my favorite song about 6 minutes and 40 seconds in!!! Unreleased by Symbol "Meet me outside". <3

[YOUTUBE="Wxp1JN2HPKU"]AMDEF 2011 Noel Austins Freaks Bleed to Bleed of Shift Recordings and D.N.A Models[/YOUTUBE]

Permabanned
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug93aTSj6x8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]1[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJLQuPsT0es"]2[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJCQdee8vk&feature=related"]3[/YOUTUBE]

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6raJrnWiI&fmt=18]Acid Techno[/youtube]

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Found some new dubstep recently. Magnetic Man (consisting of Benga, Scream & Artwork. It's quite mellow, with lots of pop and downtempo influences

[YOUTUBE="aJXrq2qEPhc"]Magnetic Man - The Bug[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="vuzfmsR7_98"]Magnetic Man - Karma Crazy[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="zRnDIXsGIyc"]Magnetic Man - Getting Nowhere[/YOUTUBE]