• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dedicated to Electronic Music

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bonobo

:headphne:

So excited for the upcoming show. If you are going to the next US live set, I will see you there.

á´…eparted

passages
For those of you who haven't caught wind of it. One of the greatest pioneers of electronic music, and the subgenre IDM, Aphex Twin, is about to release his first album in 13 years. He is widely regarded as a musical genius, and is revered by pretty much everyone who listens to electronica. His last album, Drukqs (which came out in 2001) had huge success. He is also very well known for the the track Windowlicker (partly for it's very provocative video).

The new album, titled SYRO has been previewed by some before it's release, and the consensus so far is it's his best work yet. Further, the first track released, minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix] is regarded as one of the weaker ones, yet fans still are in love.

I don't know about you guys, but I am VERY excited.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For those of you who haven't caught wind of it. One of the greatest pioneers of electronic music, and the subgenre IDM, Aphex Twin, is about to release his first album in 13 years. He is widely regarded as a musical genius, and is revered by pretty much everyone who listens to electronica. His last album, Drukqs (which came out in 2001) had huge success. He is also very well known for the the track Windowlicker (partly for it's very provocative video).

The new album, titled SYRO has been previewed by some before it's release, and the consensus so far is it's his best work yet. Further, the first track released, minipops 67 [120.2][source field mix] is regarded as one of the weaker ones, yet fans still are in love.

I don't know about you guys, but I am VERY excited.

This sounds like something that would be played in a Marc by Marc Jacobs store. I like it.

á´…eparted

passages
My most beloved band iamamiwhoami, released two new tracks today. thin, and chasing kites. The 6th and 7th installments on the upcoming album Blue (their 3rd album to date) to be released on November 10th. It goes without saying that I am blown away once again. This band truly is innovative within the electronic world, and equally as influential. They take their music and work very seriously, and see the entire thing as a full art form. The visual, stories, imagery, and everything conveyed and relayed has meaning and purpose. I'll be explaining it on my blog in more detail later (too much of a tangent to put it here), but they really know how to capture this sense of magic. It's not just something you hear, it's something you feel. Of the two, I think the track thin captures it best. They keep growing and refining with time, and this band honestly is one of the few reasons I keep on living and keep going forward in life.