• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dedicated to Electronic Music

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thanks. there're some snippets in my blog, but not really any trance tbh, had to dig this one up 4u :cheese:
I'll let u know when/if I finish something though ;)

oh cool please do.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am usually not the biggest fan of electronic music, but I think the singer’s voice is amazing.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
heard this gem for the first time in a long time at a Cinco de Mayo parade yesterday. that reggaeton beat...:bunnyd:

á´…eparted

passages
Glasser - Interiors

Glasser is truly an amazing electronic musician. Often compared to Bjork, she takes up a personal approach to music, and style, blending together typical and atypical patterns. She seems to convey sonically what she says lyrically, which often explain her experiences with space anxiety. When listened to, it's truly fascinating. She used to get so overwhelmed in spaces when she was a child, she would faint in large cities. She would have to focus on a particular window, or archway and imagine herself inside of it experiencing another world, to ground herself in the one she currently is in. Aptly named, her most recent album is "Interiors".

Permabanned
p49nesr