• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NFL Week 6

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay (+4)

Hi, can I have the Buccaneers and the points for $500 please? Thanks.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Ok, I know I just moved here, but I do live here now... So with that I say:

lol at Chicago getting beat by Seattle. That game was awesome.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm glad the Vikings beat Dallas. They needed that win to stay competitive in the division race. But they are not the team they were last season. It wasn't an easy win, plus they had the home advantage. The Vikings don't do so well on the road. The only road game they've won recently was an exhibition game against the St. Louis Rams which hardly counts.

Last season they were 12-4 with a perfect 8-0 home record and just 4-4 on the road. This season so far they are 2-3. 2-1 at home and 0-2 on the road.

NetJunkie2

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Can I just say one thing? Those Steelers are looking pretty damn good, compared to what we thought. :) Next four weeks will really tell us all.

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Steelers really do look good. I think they probably have to be considered the best team right now, maybe along with the Ravens. I think the Jets and Pats are just a step below (yes, even though the Pats beat the Ravens.) Who knows who the best team in the NFC is. I think we're a few weeks away from an answer there.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The Steelers really do look good. I think they probably have to be considered the best team right now, maybe along with the Ravens. I think the Jets and Pats are just a step below (yes, even though the Pats beat the Ravens.) Who knows who the best team in the NFC is. I think we're a few weeks away from an answer there.

Yeah, the NFC is kind of wide open. If I had to pick right now, I'd say either Atlanta or Philly.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, the NFC is kind of wide open. If I had to pick right now, I'd say either Atlanta or Philly.

If I had to pick in the NFC, I still don't know if I could! I suppose with my back to the wall, I'd rank the contenders like this:

1. Saints
2. Giants
3. Falcons
4. Packers
5. Vikings
6. Cowboys (yes, still)