• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can You Dance? Do You Like To?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love dancing. Can't do it worth shit, but it's a great way to get rid of stress and get some fun exercise. I make it really crazy so that it is fun for me, like this:

[YOUTUBE="XWIBYfy6PrI"] Crazy-ass dancing![/YOUTUBE]

P

Phantonym

I love dancing. Can't do it worth shit, but it's a great way to get rid of stress and get some fun exercise. I make it really crazy so that it is fun for me, like this:

[YOUTUBE="XWIBYfy6PrI"] Crazy-ass dancing![/YOUTUBE]

:laugh: Hey, that's awesome! But I remember you posting another video a while ago that was just...pure awesomeness times gazillion!!! :rofl1:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This one?

[YOUTUBE="XE4HzlkqjFw"]More crazy ENFP dancing![/YOUTUBE]

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awww c'mon!!!! :)

I don't like dancing at parties, dances, balls, or clubs. But just letting it all out at home is so freaking awesome!!! As you can see....

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I made a thread the other day called dancing machine in this same category (arts n entertainment) and got no response! Check it out and and give me some feed back! I think the dance c-walking is so cool ;) I posted some videos.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where's your post? Maybe I can add some cool new moves to my exercise routine!!!!! :workout:

See exercise doesn't have to be boring! It can be fun, wild, and crazy. All what you make of it.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Yes.... and Yes... :yes:

I used to dance in Musical theater in high school. Back then I also used to teach swing dancing. :D

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I love dancing. I'm a good dancer, too. I would go to clubs to dance, not meet guys. I'd say 'yes' to anybody that asked me...except for slow-dancing. I don't do it...yuck.

Anyone else?

Agreed, I don't like slow-dancing with strangers. I don't go to clubs, though. I rather go to private parties organizad by my classmates or friends.

But I love dancing.

I'm a tango dancer myself. For dancing, it is my favourite music.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I never caught on to slow dancing.. it's boring, unless you happened to want to conversate with the person and you can do so easily.. otherwise I feel awkward and out of place.

I love to dance by myself while doing any of the following: working, cleaning, cooking, studying, listening to music, driving, etc.

I don't normally dance with other people in public settings. Only if I think they're too embarrassed to attempt to dance will I force them out there. :D

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
I dance with my cousin once in a while.. We are not really that great however we have a lot of fun doing it. Recently we learned how to actually 'shake' ... Much obliged.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I like to dance. I have good rhythm from years in choirs. I never thought that I was a good dancer. Last year, I took a class in hip hop dancing and really enjoyed it. That was great exercise. The fact that I kept up with the rest of the class really surprised me.

gromit

likes this
YES and YES.

I sure love to dance. I like dancing sort of freestyle to music, like at a club or wedding or something, but I like learning steps too. I did tap for ten years when I was younger and am taking Irish step lessons right now, and I took bhangra classes last summer.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl9c7YEzGj0"]When was the last time...?[/YOUTUBE]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...love to dance but i need some superbadass underground kickin house music to really get into it.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
i must dance when i hear superstition by stevie wonder. something about the riff and the horns in that song...i am compelled to move. :banana:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to but I don't anymore. I went from love it with a passion to hate it with a passion.