• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can You Dance? Do You Like To?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love dancing. I'm a good dancer, too. I would go to clubs to dance, not meet guys. I'd say 'yes' to anybody that asked me...except for slow-dancing. I don't do it...yuck.

Even now, I often dance in the kitchen while cooking dinner.

Anyone else?

(tapping her feet to Soul Coughing's Super Bon Bon right now)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes and yes. Dancing is my favorite pass time. If there were clubs in my town I'd be there! :D

Edit: Yeah, I don't do the grinding thing either.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I love dancing, but I don't like being grinded on. It's hard to find an opportunity to do the former without someone trying to do the latter. :p

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, I love it. Although I think it's seen as feminine (here) so I end up not going out dancing that much...

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I LOVE dancing :)...I dance with guys (and gals) as long as its not meat market bump n grinding stylee lol, im down with battle'esque type dancing, face to face popping raver style I guess?? I dunno its hard to explain.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
I love dancing, but I don't like being grinded on. It's hard to find an opportunity to do the former without someone trying to do the latter. :p

testify.

i love dancing. i dance like a bandit. i once got told off by a policeman for dancing in my car while i was driving it.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I wish I could dance, sounds like a great energy lift.

Mercurial

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w6
Does shaking it in the morning count?

(tapping her feet to Soul Coughing's Super Bon Bon right now)

Soul Coughing ^_^

Anyway...

I'd really like to learn ballroom dancing at some point. Have to meet someone more in line with my idea of fun first... :cry:

P

Phantonym

Can You Dance?

Not if I can help it. Ok, yeah, I have the capacity...it's the lack of desire most of the time that puts a damper on my dancing escapades.

Do You Like To?

Not particularly. However, ballroom dancing...or flamenco...would be a possibility...if I ever manage to get myself to the point of actually starting to learn them myself instead of enjoying the talent of other, much more capable and willing people. :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm always dancing. :moonwalk:
Housework? Yes.
In my car? Yes.
In my office at work? Absolutely.
Looking at coffee pots at Wal-Mart? Fuckin-A.
Nightclubs? Yup!
Who with? Just about anyone. It's all about having fun. Just bust the move! :banana2:

Music has a deep conncetion with me.
I hear it in my head CONSTANTLY.
Not just other people's tunes, but the stuff I want to finish writing once my damn graduate degree is done in a few months. I have no idea how I ended up an IT analyst/project manager. I should be dropping floorfillas for a living. :laugh:

:party2:

-Halla

Ingrid in grids

Someone once told me that the key to having a good day is to shake your booty and have a little dance as soon as you wake up, but before you get out of bed. Funnily enough, it worked. Y'all should give it a try!

Yes, I love dancing. Though I rarely, if ever, go out just for dancing's sake. I did try Zumba recently, but that's another story (in short, it's awesome. Anyone with legs should try it). I'd also like to get into latin dancing...

Still, the best dance is a spontaneous one, esp. when in the company of others who are having just as good a time as you!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
It's a common misconception that I don't like to dance. In fact, I love to dance. But it has to be a really particular kind of music to put me in the particular kind of zone where I can really enjoy it.

So going to most clubs to dance is useless. Music almost always sucks major ass. I can't dance to something I don't like completely, just like I don't have much patience for chit chat. It has to come from a place of honesty and enthusiasm.

I need lots of room when I dance cause I go all over the place lol

Also it's not a social thing at all. Putting me alone in a room will produce the exact same effect on me.

It's funny though, since the moments when I do love the music are so rare (since it's dependent on other people's taste in music :tongue:) I mostly never dance.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The answer to your questions, in order: No. Yes. :D

Creates a conflict of interest sometimes!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, I think I can dance pretty well (I have good rhythm & balance too - I think it's due to all of the ballet I did when younger and then also years and years of music classes), and yes I like to. I'd do it a lot more often if I knew people who also enjoyed it. :smile:

Quay

Peaced
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yes and yes..

I LOVE dancing :)...I dance with guys (and gals) as long as its not meat market bump n grinding stylee lol, im down with battle'esque type dancing, face to face popping raver style I guess?? I dunno its hard to explain.

I can dig it.. me too. in fact tonight is my night to get all electro on the dance flo'

testify.

i love dancing. i dance like a bandit. i once got told off by a policeman for dancing in my car while i was driving it.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

This happened to a friend of mine too...