• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Has a song ever made you feel physically sick before?

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
...or made you have another instinctual reaction. With me it's 'Resistance' by 'Muse,' whenever I listen to it, I get filled with a feeling of claustrophobia and nausea. I like Muse, and all their songs, but I dunno, it's just strange...Any similar experiences?

Will2911

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I wouldn't say Sick, exactly. However anything by Rage Against The Machine is very difficult to enjoy and often leaves me with a headache.

P

Phantonym

September Love Song by Zimmer

zimmer on MySpace Music

I'm usually fine with listening to anything experimental or whatever I get my hands on, but this track gives me a massive headache every single time (yeah, I've tested it...multiple times. :laugh:).

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Anything by the Beastie Boys give me a headache.

Also, "Daughters" by John Mayer makes me want to puke. Not exactly the same though...

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are a few songs I can't bear to listen to because I don't like the emotional effect they have on me but i don't think this is what the OP had in mind by making you sick.

Within

Permabanned
Anything by inbreads like 50 cent makes me feel physical disgust. Especially that song called Window Shopper, as well as any song that mention furry boots and or how much they appreciate large posteriors. I also despise people rolling around in $255,000 cars while toting guns and trying to look badass.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Anything by Shania Twain. Who gave this woman permission to write her own lyrics?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
My neighbors have been playing Kesha's CD on repeat so loud for so many days that it is causing me physical pain, yes.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh dude, that "Aeroplane" song by RHCP. It makes me want to shoot the radio.