• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The I hate f*cking football thread

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
It has plenty of Tight Ends however.

/drumroll

3ba3effb_funny-celebrity-pictures-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awesome thread :D
why I hate members of football pop culture
- they're overly loud and obnoxious
- most of them can't hold a non sports related conversation to safe their life
- they don't give you any fucking space
- they scream at the TV, how pathetic is that?
- they get angry all the time and don't know how to control themselves at all
- they force there children into it
- they drink disgusting amounts of alcohol and look disgusting by age 30
- they're always trying to prove how macho they are
- they can't see past appearances and status
- they are constantly accusing people of not being "manly" enough, despite the fact that the accused is often in better shape, makes more money and is more legitimately confident
- similarly, they frequently call people "faggots" over things that have nothing to do with being gay :doh:
- they think something is wrong with you unless you are an ESXX 3w2 or CP 6w7 So
- they are unable to think outside of a kind of tribal social hierarchy

Edit: I should clarify I'm speaking of football culture and not specific individuals. many of my friends in high school played football and they were extremely friendly and accepting (admittedly though, the cliques in my high school were a little bizarre )

KDude

That 1400 AD test said I'd be a jack of all trades harlequin.. in 20th century terms, it means I probably like fags and football equally.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I enjoy playing it, played from the ages 11-18 and loved it, even made team captain in high school... but I never got into watching it or going to the games or any of that stuff, I always found it boring to watch other people play.