• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Idol

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Its still on here so I'm not reading... just confessing to purge my soul. I'm in love with Jason Castro... yes, that makes me a dirty ole woman.

Simon is cracking me up! He's sooooo T... probably of the NJ type.

Edit... I can see Night's post and ooops. lol
Jason is my favorite. I voted for him last night.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I loved the Beatles songs last night. Here's how I think the contestants did, in order:

1. Carly
2. Chikeze
3. David Cook
4. Brooke
5. Amanda
6. Michael
7. Jason
8. Syesha

All tied for "awful": Kristy Lee, Ramiele, David Hernandez, David Archuleta

Some random thoughts:

1. Michael Johns wins the "Most Egregious Squandering Of Talent" award every week.

2. I have an irrational hate for Jason Castro. He reminds me of the guy in Animal House that gets his guitar smashed by Belushi. I bought my love a chicken that had no bones...

3. David Cook is my favorite contestant, although I seem to be the only one disturbed that his (admittedly powerful) version of "Eleanor Rigby" was completely incongruous with the melancholy lyrics.

4. Note to David Archuleta: The emperor has had no clothes for a few weeks now. Being cute can only get you so far.

5. Ramiele and David H., the bus is running. Kristy Lee and Syesha, don't make dinner reservations more than a week in advance.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Spoiler to follow....

YAY, Hernandez kicked off. That's cool with me, Blondie can go home next week. Kind of good to get the semi-bland ones gone first. It's kind of spooky that the voting is going my way this time...I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...

But until then...:party2:

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I just watched the first half of Tuesday's performances. (I'm a little behind on the TIVO.) My favorites so far:

- Chikeze - was *amazing*! That was just . . . WTF was that? That blew my mind.
- Jason - I don't care if he can't sing loud. He's pure, authentic and consistent.
- David Cook - the rogaine must be kicking in because he looked better and sounded great!

MBTI Type
INTJ
All the women seem to be in love with Jason Castro (not just here, everywhere.) I wonder if men at large share my unflattering opinion of him and what it means if they do. Hmm.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hehehe. No, actually if I could step into anyone's shoes there, I'd pick David Cook, balding and all. He's more my style :)

So you aren't envious of those dreds?:D How about those blue, blue, eyes and long lashes? Or the finely chiseled features, beautiful, smooth, skin.. perfect teeth, gorgeous smile and ... oh.... that physique? With a personality that whispers "gentle spirit" and matches the outward aesthetic? In other words.... perfection!

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Hehehe. No, actually if I could step into anyone's shoes there, I'd pick David Cook, balding and all. He's more my style :)

Here, try this:

1250.jpg

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
So you aren't envious of those dreds?:D How about those blue, blue, eyes and long lashes? Or the finely chiseled features, beautiful, smooth, skin.. perfect teeth, gorgeous smile and ... oh.... that physique? With a personality that whispers "gentle spirit" and matches the outward aesthetic? In other words.... perfection!
tee-hee
you're cute

MBTI Type
INTJ

Hahaha. Somebody's got it bad :)

Basically he reminds me of those hippie kids in college that sit out on the quad in Birkenstocks and socks playing acoustic guitar. And I didn't like those kids.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hahaha. Somebody's got it bad :)

Basically he reminds me of those hippie kids in college that sit out on the quad in Birkenstocks and socks playing acoustic guitar. And I didn't like those kids.

Yup... and I lived through Elvis' time and wasn't a fan... but, were I Jason's age, I'ld be on a plane.:D

What don't you like about them?

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I think America made the right decision this week.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I think America made the right decision this week.
David Hernandez has great vocal ability. I thought for sure he'd make it into the Top 3, until his stripper past came out. I've read a lot of comments that after finding out, people were creeped-out by him. I'm sure it was instrumental in his loss. That said, I've read that songwriters are busily writing songs for him. I have no doubt he'll get a record deal anyway.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
David Hernandez has great vocal ability. I thought for sure he'd make it into the Top 3, until his stripper past came out. I've read a lot of comments that after finding out, people were creeped-out by him. I'm sure it was instrumental in his loss. That said, I've read that songwriters are busily writing songs for him. I have no doubt he'll get a record deal anyway.

He was a good singer, but I was a little creeped out by him, too. He was a little too intense, and it kind of read as desperation. Plus, he kind of had that "Branson" vibe about him. I could see him as the star of a 50s review or something. But not a major star.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
He was a good singer, but I was a little creeped out by him, too. He was a little too intense, and it kind of read as desperation. Plus, he kind of had that "Branson" vibe about him. I could see him as the star of a 50s review or something. But not a major star.
Branson... Missouri? A stripper?

David H. didn't have the chance to show his hot Latino stuff.
He doesn't seem to have a defined style. He is awfully intense and serious. Didn't smile much. With the right songs, he'll have a good career.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Branson... Missouri? A stripper?

David H. didn't have the chance to show his hot Latino stuff.
He doesn't seem to have a defined style. He is awfully intense and serious. Didn't smile much. With the right songs, he'll have a good career.

I never really liked the vocal quality of his voice. I hadn't heard anything about him being a stripper. I based my opinion on how he's done in the competition. If I'd known he'd worked as a male exotic dancer, that might have helped my opinion of him. :D