• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment this afternoon.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh, wow. No, I haven't seen anything about this. Any idea what happened?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Too bad :( I love some of his movies, especially "A Knight's Tale" and "Ned Kelly" :( Too bad, but maybe he had a reason to kill himself with those drugs.

Atomic Fiend

I just heard about it on the Five O' clock news.
First thing I did was call up my movie going buddies to tell them the news.

To quote my ENFP friend "My God, I hoped they killed the Joker off this movie, he ain't goin to be in any sequels."

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No way! I thought you were pulling my leg.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
That's sad.

"As we previously reported, Heath Ledger was found dead in his downtown Manhattan apartment on Tuesday afternoon.
Evidently his housekeeper entered Heath's room to let him know that his masseuse had arrived when she found the 28-year-old actor's dead body surrounded by pills.
Ledger, who was born in Australia, played the suicidal son of Billy Bob Thornton in "Monster's Ball" and had starring roles in "A Knight's Tale," "Brokeback Mountain" and "The Patriot." He was to appear as the Joker this year in "The Dark Night," a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins.""
GaySocialites.com

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just saw this. omg.

Just... mind-boggling.

I wonder what they will uncover as the CoD.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm glad all his scenes were shot for The Dark Knight, I don't want that movie to be postponed, too.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Merged similar threads

I didn't realize he had a daughter. :(