• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment this afternoon.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
What if its a publicity stunt and he is going to make a dramatic entrance onto the red carpet at the premier of the bat man movie in full joker costume.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What if its a publicity stunt and he is going to make a dramatic entrance onto the red carpet at the premier of the bat man movie in full joker costume.

I don't see why they can't dig up Ledger's corpse and use him as a puppet for the premiere...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Merged similar threads

I didn't realize he had a daughter. :(

Since Heath was (allegedly) a drug addict, I think the daughter is better off without the father, to put it bluntly.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Since Heath was (allegedly) a drug addict, I think the daughter is better off without the father, to put it bluntly.
Agreed. There can always be other men in the kid's life that will possibly be a better influence.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have you bothered to think about, regardless of whether or not he wasn't the greatest father, he was still her father?

Yes, perhaps someone "better" can step in, but it never fixes the hole he just left. It's not that simple.

I bet if you gave her a choice, she'd rather have him alive and a druggie than dead and out of her reach forever.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have you bothered to think about, regardless of whether or not he wasn't the greatest father, he was still her father?

Yes, perhaps someone "better" can step in, but it never fixes the hole he just left. It's not that simple.

I bet if you gave her a choice, she'd rather have him alive and a druggie than dead and out of her reach forever.

Big picture focus, big picture! ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Technically, perhaps. But still... he was a celebrity and could have passed on some valuable experiences about how to succeed. Not to mention that she probably still cared for him. She'll probably still need to grieve in any case, rather than trying to look at it optimistically.

Anyway, I think it's sad that a person died today in any case. We can only focus on the ones we hear about, because otherwise we would be sad all the time.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I've never heard or read anything negative about the guy. Really surprised that this happened, especially since the last recent photo of him I saw (maybe a month ago) showed him looking so healthy that it disgusted me.

I'm leaning towards accidental sleeping pill overdose, though how the hell a healthy 28 yr old Australian male could inadvertently take enough sleeping pills to kill himself is beyond me. Maybe a cocktail with other prescription medication? Or maybe he was just so fatigued that he thought "These things aren't bloody working. I'll take 8 (eg) of the fuckers - that'll knock me out."