• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

League of Legends

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ugh. I'm seriously considering going LoL for a while. HoN is screwing me over pooling with bad annoying teams all the time. I went from 1600 rating to 1400 rating in two days. 15 losses and 3 wins. :<

One win was pretty epic where I went 19 kills 5 deaths in a fairly equal teamed game. Although the other team rapidly conceded when I finished my restoration stone and had already aquired a staff of the master on my thunderbringer. PEW PEW 1k damage to all enemy heroes. :D

But until that it was pretty even.

The majority of my last games where absolute crap though. Not even fun to play. Team members afk'ing, stubbornly not going with the team, unnecesary feeding, deliberate feeding. Gah. :(

I think the biggest problem is that I can't find anyone to play with. Everyone I introduced during beta didn't last very long.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
Ugh. I'm seriously considering going LoL for a while. HoN is screwing me over pooling with bad annoying teams all the time. I went from 1600 rating to 1400 rating in two days. 15 losses and 3 wins. :<

One win was pretty epic where I went 19 kills 5 deaths in a fairly equal teamed game. Although the other team rapidly conceded when I finished my restoration stone and had already aquired a staff of the master on my thunderbringer. PEW PEW 1k damage to all enemy heroes. :D

But until that it was pretty even.

The majority of my last games where absolute crap though. Not even fun to play. Team members afk'ing, stubbornly not going with the team, unnecesary feeding, deliberate feeding. Gah. :(

I think the biggest problem is that I can't find anyone to play with. Everyone I introduced during beta didn't last very long.

lol It sounds like you owned. LoL does somewhat have the same problem. You just have to play several games first in order to get a more accurate rating, and one game you're "out of it" can ruin your rating and matchmaking :(

BUT ITS ALWAYS THOSE NOOB FEEDERS!!!!!!

they never admit that they're feeding, and once they even started critisizing me, talkin about how I had a bad score even tho I was a tank -.- lol but another time, someone said I was bad at tanking cuz they had way more deaths(feeds) than me. :doh::doh:

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I fucking hate people who call other people feeders. 99% of people play to win, and there's a good chance they already know if they are feeding. The only thing to gain by doing this is someone quitting or losing on purpose, how about YOU try to help the person dying instead of randomly criticising.

I got so angry yesterday, being called feeder with a 0/4/3 score because the other guy in my lane was too defensive, that i just proceeded to actually feed the other team and buy bullshit items. Think i went 3/28/something, and it was hilarious as fuck

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My last game on HoN I went 15/2/15 in a short game on Tiny. I downloaded the replay and watched it from their perspective to analyse the game for myself, see why I did so well and what they were doing wrong. The only player on their team that was doing their job was blamed for their loss. They were constantly argueing 4v1. I kinda felt bad for the one person that at least did what his hero is supposed to do. But obviously, with only one person doing what they're supposed to, it makes it very easy for the other team to win.

It was such a funny game though. The last patch implemented a new sound on the 15 kill streak, and I really wanted it to hear badly. And when I was 14-0, every combo kill I tried to make was humorously ks'd until I got tired and took a big risk trying to combo one in their well. Unfortunately, I threw Beardulon on my stalags instead of a hero and then died. Was hilarious. :D

Last edited:

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I still haven't gotten the 15 kill streak since the change. I had a game where I probably would have gotten it but the other team conceded. I was on a 9 kill streak when a team fight started. As Dark lady I had Rift Shards and Battlefury. In the middle of the team fight the game just went Blood Bath, Blood Bath, Blood Bath, Blood Bath. Charging Strikes on 4 heroes with 10 creeps on top of them meant the entire group got 1 shot. The concede came 15 seconds later once they figured out what even happened.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Even though i haven't played HoN that much, i have watched a ton of games. It is a very awesome game when you're watching the top teams play.

Coolest hero is without a doubt Defiler imo