• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bleach manga

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Does anyone here read the bleach manga (Japanese)? How do you like the recent developments? I think it's getting interesting, for the first time in a very very long time. No idea where it'll go from here.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also quite like recent developments. The series has been rather boring for a while. Although it's crucial how Aizen will fit into the end schemes of things. He is the ultimate bad guy, deserving a grand defeat of enormous proportions.

Would hate for the 'end fight' to be won by some trivial little fact or lucky break.

edit: Ooh, I hadn't read the last update. Hmm. I wonder how this is going to turn out. Kibe has said to work on more arcs. So the Hyougyoku (sp? :p ) is prolly gonna prevent the negative effect of the final getsuga for Ichigo's sake. Anyways, it will be interesting.

Last edited:

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
nope but i do watch the anime, and i check the bleach wikia because im too impatient to wait for the new episodes to come out. gotta know whats coming next. ichigo is getting insane. and man i hate the filler episodes.