• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movie Screen Capture Contest

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yea, I think it's Juno too.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
ROUND 9

79378132.jpg

60365852.jpg

70931575.jpg

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
300?

EDIT: ooooh i missed the right side of the second pict there ;) DEFINITELY 300.

make em harder!

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess

Too easy? WINNER

I'm going to try posting these as clickable thumbnails from now on. Certain people who shall remain nameless with bad internet who may-or-may-not-be using dial-up can't handle the big pictures. :newwink: Plus it'll just look cleaner. I looked at the post from a monitor that isn't wide-screen and realized you have to scroll left-right. Boo.

nozflubber

MBTI Type
Hype
oh wow.... if that's from what I think it is, then you are the COOLEST istj chick EVER!

nozflubber

MBTI Type
Hype
oh i know, part of me just doesn't want to be wrong about you it ;)

Conan the Barbarian?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
oh i know, part of me just doesn't want to be wrong about you it ;)

Conan the Barbarian?

'Fraid not, but I do own that on DVD ;)

I've got a considerable DVD collection and a 500GB external HD with nothing but movies on it. If it was at-all popular, I probably have a copy of it in some form.