• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movie Screen Capture Contest

Beorn

Permabanned
Lion the witch and the wardrobe

I can't think of any other film where someone would be having a delicious meal of fish and wood chips!

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Lion the witch and the wardrobe

I can't think of any other film where someone would be having a delicious meal of fish and wood chips!

Yes!

Round 29:

Note: On a larger forum I did a version of this where I left the screenshots up for 48 hours and members had to PM me their answer. After 48 hours I posted the list of who got it correct. Someone on this forum complained that they were all answered so quickly that they never got a chance to guess. If I changed the game rules around - would you guys PM/Rep me the answer? Would you participate in that? If someone starts being a jerk and posting the answers, it could ruin the game - but Im willing to give it a try. Please let me know if this sounds preferable to you.

Nicodemus

O, I did not read the post, just saw the pictures. It's too late now, I think. Luckily, my guess was wrong anyway.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Round 29: Gattaca

Or should I PM? Have the rules changed?

You're correct!

Nah. Not doing the PM thing yet. Just trying to gauge interest. Do you guys prefer the guessing system the way it is now, or would you participate if it were changed up to PM/Rep guesses on 48 hour time intervals?

F

figsfiggyfigs

FuKXESs.jpg

BUMP!