• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP caricaturist asking your advice

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Hi, Friends!

As some of you may remember, I've been working on a collection of caricatures of great historical figures.
Now, I need some feedback about the drawings and some advice about some options of the business that are still open. So, I prepared a brief presentation of the ideia, with some few direct questions about it.
For those of you who are willing to help me, here it is my caricatures presentation. It will take you just 2 or 3 minutes.

I would be most appreciated if you give me your advice! :)
Thank you!

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Hm, is anyone else having problems submitting the form? I fill out all the required fields and it tells me I haven't. Sorry :) I would have loved to have helped you out otherwise. Great work!

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Hi, Malice!
Thank you for filling it and for your comment.
I'm sorry for that problem. I received some error reports, but generally is working well.
I hope I can convince you to go back there!

I can see now why opposits atract! :cheese:
(That was my first try.)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey Frederico! :happy:

I filled out the form and gave you some ideas for further marketing.

Your work is great, and I think that the text/quotes of the famous people adds a new dimension to the art.

Some people (not me) do not have an appreciation for historical figures, but do appreciate graphic art, and thus I think your product has capacity to educate those who would not otherwise care about Copernicus, Newton, or Macchiavelli. Good stuff my friend!

MY IDEAS for FURTHER MARKETING
(1) I thought allowing people to make a calendar of 12 famous figures of their choice would be a cool idea.

(2) Using one print as the background for a wall clock with a polycarbonate plastic (clear) shield would be cool too.

(3) I also thought it would be neat if people could order any 12 of the prints if they were made as coasters with a permanent laminate coating to protect them. They would grace nice coffee tables around the world for many years to come!

Cheers to you, Sir!

:cheers:

-Halla

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Halla, thank you very much!
Those ideias are really great. I loved particularly that one of the calendar with 12 figures! It is a great ideia also bacause it allows people to have some unique object.
The coasters I had already thought about, but it is encouraging that someone had tha same thought.
That's some real marketing talent, I guess, I could never had that amount of good ideas in just a few minutes.

Cheers! :cheers:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
One word: WOW.

Seriously, I'm amazed. I love your pictures and I think you have real talent. If I were you, I'd definately keep up the good work.