• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Endings You Would Have Changed...

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
*****SPOILER ALERT!! If you haven't seen "Pretty In Pink" or "Serenity"; here be spoilers! ************

I was just watching "Pretty In Pink" again. Even though I understand WHY Andie winds up with Blane, I'm still like "She should have been with Ducky!!!!". The duckman is just awesome.

I also just watched "Serenity" again for like the tenth time and I'm sorry, WASH IS NOT DEAD!!! When I first saw it, I don't think I shut my mouth for a straight hour complaining about that.

Just wondering what endings of movies, books, TV shows, etc. you would have changed if you could. Which ones pissed you off? (Please provide spoiler alerts :D )

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Message in the Bottle
I really liked that movie until the end, when
****SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT ****
Garrett died.

Other people in the theater were crying, and my bestie and I looked at each other and went, "Sorry, but that was dumb."

S

Sniffles

Night of the Generals
Interesting plot, weak ending IMO.

SPOILER ALERT!
Didn't like it when Colonel Grau(Omar Shariff) was killed by General Tanz(Peter O'Toole).

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

SPOILER ALERT
The ending was cheesy.
Instead
Harry Potter dies. Hermione goes to her muggle house, takes her father's gun and shoots Voldemort in the head.

Now that would have been badass!

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I actually got into the TV show Eastwick...

SPOILER ALERT...Not that it matters... Since they canceled the show. :(
And the very last episode they bring in the cute neighbor across the street and his son... And in the end the son makes some kind of comment to the dad about how he did well... Or something like that... And it just makes it seem like the son is controlling the dad and they are really more of evil-doers than father and son....

And then... Like... Two weeks later we learn they aren't going to bring the show back... So I'm left with this emptiness that is a TV show that didn't have a proper ending.... If I'm not mistaken... The same damn thing happened to Flash Forward... They show this ending that leads up to a lot of stuff and then cancel the show... Grrrr...

MBTI Type
INTJ
A.I.

The movie should have ended with him on the bottom of the ocean, dammit. The whole last half hour was anticlimactic.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Oh there are so many...

ROME:

I wish I got to see what happens to Lucius, me and my friend think he didn't die, because they never gave him an actual death like every other main character in the tv series. They all had honorable deaths, where as, they never showed him actually dying.

28 days later

I wish the ending was more gruesome, I kinda wished they all died, except for him. you know, end it like it started. but the ending was good the way it was as well. LOL

I'll come back for more

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Actually, I think they're on the way to making a ROME movie.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:p See fans: they complain about everything.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Omfg , the movie The Classic(korean movie) just came to mind (from the other Romantic movie thread)

If he just fucking told her that he wasn't married, IF HE Didn't LIE!!! they would've gotten together. MOTHA FUCKAA!!

Lets just say. I was royally pissed.

but they did make up for it at the end, so I wont be hunting down the writer and butchering him.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
The Harry Potter series:
The ending wasn't exactly spectacular and you could see it coming. My alternative ending:
Harry Potter goes to a bar to lose all of his frustrations, there he gets drunk and the next morning he wakes up next to a girl, who later turns out to be Lord Voldemort. Then it turns out Voldemort had put a love potion into Harry's drinks, that made Harry fall in love with him. Harry gets so confused that he goes mad and a few days later he commits suicide, because he can't live with the thought of having sex with the man who killed his parents. Voldemort celebrates this with his followers by doing drugs. Ron and Hermione get captured by them, but Hermione fortunately knows a spell that enchanted the drugs Voldemort and his men are taking and so from the next day on Voldemort and all the other bad guys think they're chickens. And they all live happily ever after!

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh! Saw the DVD for the movie The Crazies this past weekend... Yeah... That ending totally needed to be different. It was ridiculously unbelievable. I don't know what I would have changed, but I definitely wouldn't have ended it the way it ended.... So help me God, if they make a sequel....

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Up in the Air... the ending disappointed me so much... I am a sucker for a happy ending, and I was looking forward to that and it all went wrong :sadbanana:

The Mist... THE WORST ENDING EVER :horor:

Reservoir Dogs... WHY?!?!?!? :(

F

figsfiggyfigs

American History X. WHYYY?!?!??

but I guess that was the point. To break our heart :(

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can get my heart broken well enough in real life... I don't need to pay to have it happen :thelook:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yqVD0swvWU"]HISHE ftw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzoeEdW-EDQ"]HISHE ftw[/YOUTUBE]

"Let him beat you, you had to. What will I do now? Tell me! Hmm? Go crazy I will!"

"Oh, get over yourself."

:D

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh yeah, all those endings in which someone goes crazy as a resolution. Or all those short stories the end with people killing themselves. Talk about lazy writing.